It is currently: May 09, '24, 4:04 am

NXT Takeover: R-Evolution

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

NXT Takeover: R-Evolution

Postby DBSoT » Dec 06, '14, 1:50 am

So I haven't seen a lot of discussion about next Thursdays NXT special. So here is combined thread for it. Below I will include some videos and comments that should help any non NXT viewers understand some of the feud and matches that are set to take place.

Regal describing the matches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8jiCLr ... Sq7iSCpJSe

Match #1
Finn Balor (Formally Prince Devitt) and Hideo Itami (Formally Kenta) vs The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor)
Hideo debuts and the Ascension targets him

Hideo says he will bring a friend to help him

Bonus Awesome Finn Balor video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-Y9yoP ... 7ojq5Wl54A

Match #2
NXT Woman's Championship match
Charlotte vs Sasha Banks

Match #3
NXT Tag Team Championship match
The Lucha Dragons (Sin Cara and Kalisto) vs The VaudeVillians

Ignore bad music in the background

Also we got these.

Match #4 THE MAIN EVENT
NXT Championship match
Adrian Neville (c) vs Sami Zayn; If Sami Zayn loses he will quit NXT

I could put a ton of videos, but this one is just perfect.

Also we will see the debut of Kevin Owens (Kevin Steen)

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 218

Re: NXT Takeover: R-Evolution

Postby prophet » Dec 06, '14, 7:35 am

Another must-see NXT live event. That Neville/Zayn video was phenomenal, they should just pay the fan that made it and use it on the night. Sami's story has been building for well over a year now and I really can't wait to see him complete his journey with him finally winning the big one next week, here's hoping they're given enough time to tear the house down as well as they can do.

I'm also looking forward to seeing Balor and Itami, obviously. I've not really dug this feud they're in though with The Ascension mainly because I'm not really a fan of the latter - I just grew so sick of hearing them hyped up as the 'longest reigning champions in NXT history' for a full year despite that not actually meaning anything and them not facing anyone. Fully expect them to be brought up to the main roster sharpish but here's hoping they go out with a bang wrestling two of the best in the world.

The tag title match should be fun as hell, the Lucha Dragons (particularly Kalisto) are so good to watch and I'm always partial to a bit of Vaudevillian. Plus like, Kevin fucking Steen is debuting...so yeah...must-see.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to WWE