It is currently: May 07, '24, 4:20 pm

Bray Wyatt vs Dean Ambrose in a TLC match announced for TLC

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Bray Wyatt vs Dean Ambrose in a TLC match announced for TLC

Postby Tom » Nov 24, '14, 3:55 am

As announced at the Survivor Series. Hopefully they can pull off something special with it. I wasn't really a fan of their Survivor Series match nor the post match. Sure it was on the card solely to build this match it seems but even burying Wyatt under chairs and Tables and all that was a little over the top for me. I would have preferred if Ambrose just buried him with a chair, put him through a table and then had the officials come out and try and stop him from going any further. Still, this stipulation is promising and I think both guys are capable of making it one of the MOTY. Anyone looking forward to this one?

Tom None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 23

Re: Bray Wyatt vs Dean Ambrose in a TLC match announced for TLC

Postby Westcoastvibes » Nov 24, '14, 5:30 am

I don't mind it, I thought they had a fairly entertaining match last night and when the first chair came out I couldn't help but want to see a no do or TLC match between them. The end/post match was a bit overkill, if some mention from ambros happened about TLC it would have made more sense. Even a simple quote like "you wanted chairs right? Well how about some ladders and tables also!" While all this confusion was going on would have sold it much better.

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 98

Postby The Legend » Nov 24, '14, 7:03 am

I thought the match was good, but I did thing the post match went a little too far and a little too long. I would have just had Ambrose whack him a couple of times with a chair, throw him through a table and then jump off the a ladder onto Wyatt amidst all the wreckage.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby HardcoreLegend » Nov 24, '14, 7:09 am

Seemed strange when Ambrose got out that huge ladder, climbed up it, then did nothing...! I know once he got down he teased pushing it over, but it all seemed a bit of a strange ending.

HardcoreLegend None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 50

Postby DBSoT » Nov 24, '14, 7:14 am

The match was good to me, but the post match stuff was a bit of overkill. Bringing out the ladder and not using it was weird. I am confused on what they will hang above the ring for the match. Neither guy has anything to put on the line.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Tom » Nov 24, '14, 7:18 am

DBSoT wrote:The match was good to me, but the post match stuff was a bit of overkill. Bringing out the ladder and not using it was weird. I am confused on what they will hang above the ring for the match. Neither guy has anything to put on the line.

I am guessing it will be the same as The Shield vs Ryback and Team Hell No from a couple of years back and that it can be settled via pinfall or submission!

Tom None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topic Author
Topics: 23

Postby The Legend » Nov 24, '14, 7:45 am

^^^ It could either be that, or if they wanted to get imaginative they could put a spot in the Rumble on the line. Either the winner gets in the Rumble and the loser is out. Or maybe the winner gets the #30 spot and the loser gets thrown into the lottery.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby DBSoT » Nov 24, '14, 11:44 am

Tom wrote:
DBSoT wrote:The match was good to me, but the post match stuff was a bit of overkill. Bringing out the ladder and not using it was weird. I am confused on what they will hang above the ring for the match. Neither guy has anything to put on the line.

I am guessing it will be the same as The Shield vs Ryback and Team Hell No from a couple of years back and that it can be settled via pinfall or submission!
I hope this isn't the case. Pins and submissions in a TLC match defeats the purpose IMO.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Return to WWE