It is currently: May 07, '24, 3:19 am

Would this have been the greatest fatal four way of all time?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Would this have been the greatest fatal four way of all time?

Postby Tom » Sep 18, '14, 4:24 pm

Apparently this is a match that came close to happening in mid November at a house show in Madison Square Garden. I'm watching the Raw after Survivor Series 97 and they were still advertising this match; despite the Montreal Screwjob happening the previous night. Obviously the match didn't happen as a result of that incident.

How good would this fatal four way have been?

Tom None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 23

Re: Would this have been the greatest fatal four way of all time?

Postby VaderBomb » Sep 18, '14, 11:14 pm

I could not even count the amount of times that I worked this match with my Jakk's Pacific "bone-crunching action" figures back in the day.

Yes, it would have been the greatest fatal four way match ever, my figurines proved it.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 177

Postby Westcoastvibes » Sep 19, '14, 2:15 pm

I think it would have been a decent match but I am more concerned with knowing if you founded myspace?

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby Tom » Sep 19, '14, 2:52 pm

VaderBomb wrote:I could not even count the amount of times that I worked this match with my Jakk's Pacific "bone-crunching action" figures back in the day.

Yes, it would have been the greatest fatal four way match ever, my figurines proved it.

I had a few of those as well, the early ones mostly being Diesel, Razor Ramon, Goldust and Bret Hart. I lost my Bret Hart figure by the time my parents bought me Austin, Taker and Shawn though so I never got to showcase that match :lol

Westcoastvibes wrote:I think it would have been a decent match but I am more concerned with knowing if you founded myspace?

Unfortunately I did not find your space. However, should I stumble across it I shall let you know :-)

Tom None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topic Author
Topics: 23

Postby Kyle » Sep 19, '14, 5:50 pm

It would have been epic.

In the modern day, I would kill to see Bryan vs KENTA vs Punk vs Cesaro.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Return to WWE