It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 3:50 am

Next NXT Stable

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Next NXT Stable

Postby DBSoT » Aug 03, '14, 2:49 pm

With the recent signings including Prince Devitt, KENTA, Kevin Steen, Willie Mack, and The Young Bucks (not confirmed yet) could you see the WWE developing a new stable for NXT? Who would you put in the stable? Would it be all the recent signings or add some current NXT guys? Some have mentioned creating a WWE Bullet Club, I see you @prophet.
I would make a stable of Prince Devitt, Willie Mack, and the Young Bucks (if they aren't signed than change it to Enzo/Big Cass). I would also be interested in adding the Ascension as the tag team because of their presence, but the gimmick doesn't fit.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 218

Re: Next NXT Stable

Postby Viazon » Aug 03, '14, 4:46 pm

I would love to see some sort of stable break through consisting of indie stars. If done right, it could really well. I would love for a lot of them to come in. I know a big stable can generally be too crowded but I still think they could make it work. As they attempt to take over the WWE, it becomes clear that they are being lead but an unknown leader. Their goal is to give the people who truly deserve a top spot in the WWE rather than the hand picked stars who usually get the main event. It all culminates to a huge PPV match. This indie group out the ring and announce their leader. All of a sudden, we hear....

Spoiler:

Crowd proceeds to go ape shit.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 244

Return to WWE