It is currently: May 11, '24, 12:46 pm

The Current Divas Division

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

The Current Divas Division

Postby Georgerv » Jul 08, '14, 9:04 am

So there are 4 (yes 4!) divas storylines going on right now, I guess they're really trying to build the division back up.

You've got AJ and Paige's title storyline
The Funkadactyls (or however the hell it's spelled) splitting up
The Bella's and Stephanie Mcmahon
Plus Fandango's women getting all catty with each other

I'm damn excited to see how the Paige and AJ feud goes, surely it's only a matter of time until Paige turns heel which could be great, and I can't wait to see what they can do in the ring if given time for a half decent match.

Don't give a crap about anything Cameron is involved with ever, though finally this means Naomi is getting away from her, I'm just praying we don't get a typical WWE move with Cameron winning the feud for no reason whatsoever.

I also don't really give a damn about the Bella's, Brie is improving at least but Nikki is just horrible at everything. However, we may finally get to see Stephanie in ring again which would be awesome

Then there's the love triangle with Fandango, Layla and Summer. Honestly this storyline could be a lot worse than it currently is, Fandango is back to his Johnny Curtis "let's get weird" roots, and it's saving these two.

Either way, looks like the division is picking up.

What do you guys think about where the Diva's division is heading?

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 42

Re: The Current Divas Division

Postby Messiah » Jul 08, '14, 10:09 am

I still couldn't care less but at least they are trying. Far and away better than anything we have seen done with the division in a long time.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 470

Re: The Current Divas Division

Postby Viazon » Jul 08, '14, 11:48 am

I noticed this the other day. How they seem to actually be having multiple Divas feud, rather than just the same old random Divas feud for the title. At least they are trying to use them better.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Return to WWE