It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 4:15 am

Next GM(s) of Raw and Smackdown?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Next GM(s) of Raw and Smackdown?

Postby ShaneOfan » Jun 18, '14, 5:21 pm

Maddox was "fired", Vicki's contract is up and Teddy was legit let go. So who will be the new GM(s) if anyone? They might frop it since HHH and Steph are so involved right now but you never know.

Kane-would have sort of made sense since he has been "Corporate" Kane but he has basically reverted back to "Kane" Kane.

Flair-He is supposed to be coming back

Heyman-Could weasel his way in

Booker T-would make sense but he has done it before

JBL-Rather him be a heel GM then a commentator. I know he he NXT GM but no reason he couldn't be all three.

Regal-Like JBL there is no reason he couldn't work NXT and RAW/Smackdown

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 260

Re: Next GM(s) of Raw and Smackdown?

Postby JPG619 » Jun 18, '14, 5:33 pm

NONE. Just have the Authority run the show. No need to add pointless segments to the show.

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 29

Postby Georgerv » Jun 18, '14, 5:42 pm

Yeah while the Authority are around there really is no need for one.

When the Authority are finally removed though it'd be a nice change of pace to have a face GM for a while, hell I'd happily have Brad come back and fill that role. Love that dude

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 42

Postby DBSoT » Jun 18, '14, 6:49 pm

I agree that they should hold off on a GM until the Authority storyline is done. A face Regal GM would be cool. I hope Braddox does come back as a manager though.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby ShaneOfan » Jun 18, '14, 6:53 pm

I hope they hold off as well, I am just not sure they will..

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author
Topics: 260

Postby Westcoastvibes » Jun 18, '14, 8:59 pm

the one and only One Man Southern Rock Band himself, HEATH SLATER!

SLATER FOR GM!

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby Hanley! » Jun 20, '14, 6:00 pm

The Authority is clearly running the show, so they don't need to muddy those waters further. It feels like lately we're taking the "evil authority" story that has been done so often in wrestling and blowing it up to ridiculous proportions where now there's several evil authorities in one company and a whole chain of command thing going on ... it's just awkward.

In WWE the Authority are the ones in power, but then there are GMs making matches too. In TNA, MVP is in charge of wrestling, but Dixie Carter is still around butting her nose into things and being the head of the company. And it doesn't really add anything except for muddle.

No more GMs for the moment, thank you very much. And when the Authority story is over, the GMs can [i]stay[i] gone for a while. You don't need someone in that role at all times. There was a time when it was very rare for any kind of authority figure to appear on wrestling television. Eric Bischoff had to go and spoil it all by making the evil boss the cool thing to be. Sadly the trend just hasn't ended since then.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Return to WWE