It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 1:01 pm

Do you think anyone else will be let go. If so who?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Do you think anyone else will be let go. If so who?

Postby ShaneOfan » Jun 12, '14, 7:08 pm

I think there are a few people who may still get axed.

Ryder
Otunga
Tensai
Justin Gabriel
Brad
Tamina
Cameron

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 260

Re: Do you think anyone else will be let go. If so who?

Postby Daz » Jun 12, '14, 7:09 pm

Let's be honest, we're all shocked Ryder still has a job.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 25

Postby Settee » Jun 12, '14, 8:06 pm

Please, PLEASE release Tensai.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 49

Postby DBSoT » Jun 12, '14, 8:19 pm

ShaneOfan wrote:I think there are a few people who may still get axed.

Ryder
Otunga
Tensai
Justin Gabriel
Brad
Tamina
Cameron

Ryder- Maybe but I am pretty sure he still has comedy jobber value.
Otunga- If they don't than his wife will force him to leave.
Tensai- Is actually a decent commentator on NXT.
Justin Gabriel- Read the spoilers for today's NXT tapings.
Braddox- I said this today. I am scared they will release him. He could be a good manager though.
Tamina- Maybe but she is in the Rock's Hercules movie.
Cameron- They should release her, but I doubt it with Total Divas. If she did get fired than I would watch that episode of TD.

I could see them release The Los Matadores and add El Torito to the Kalisto/Sin Cara team from NXT. Some front office people will also be let go. Santino should be scared though.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Everlong » Jun 12, '14, 8:24 pm

Daz wrote:Let's be honest, we're all shocked Ryder still has a job.

Why what's his deal? How is it that he's so far down the totem pole after getting so ridiculously popular last year/two years ago?

Also, to go a different direction and to pick someone a little less obvious, I wouldn't be shocked to see WWE release Ziggler. They seem to hate the guy as it is.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Str8Shooter » Jun 12, '14, 9:40 pm

Settee wrote:Please, PLEASE release Tensai.

Why? He's retired, he's an NXT announcer now. I don't watch enough to know if he's any good or not.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Daz » Jun 12, '14, 10:08 pm

Everlong wrote:

Why what's his deal? How is it that he's so far down the totem pole after getting so ridiculously popular last year/two years ago?

Also, to go a different direction and to pick someone a little less obvious, I wouldn't be shocked to see WWE release Ziggler. They seem to hate the guy as it is.

I have no idea. It seems sometimes WWE cut off their nose to spite their face. He single handedly made the US title relevant for the stretch and got a great pop when he won it. He could have been a strong mid card act but they went out of the way to kind of bury him out of there, first with the god awful Eve/Cena/Kane stuff, then just failing to feature him at all.

He's done everything he can do to get over and make something of himself and they failed to capitalize on it. I'm not sure how he managed to stay employed when so many others lost their jobs, because they clearly don't see much value in him, when they've failed to use him in any regard over the past year and a half.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby The Legend » Jun 13, '14, 5:54 am

Everlong wrote:

He's so far down the totem pole mostly because he's done most of what Ziggler has done with being critical of the company he works for. The difference is Ryder won't make TNA any money, Ziggler would have the potential. For that reason they won't release Ziggler, just keep him on the sideline until his contract runs out.

Of the people mentioned Ryder is the only one I could see released any time soon.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby ShaneOfan » Jun 13, '14, 7:42 am

DBSoT wrote:Justin Gabriel- Read the spoilers for today's NXT tapings.

I did. But his partner in one match won, all he did was loose two matches and then not show up for the show after that. WWE has released guys the same day NXT aired and they were on it. I don't hope he goes but I could seriously see it happening. Only thing even semi interesting about him right now is the prospect of a tag team with Kidd. But even that is pretty meh to me.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author
Topics: 260

Postby Settee » Jun 13, '14, 9:44 am

Str8Shooter wrote:
Settee wrote:Please, PLEASE release Tensai.

Why? He's retired, he's an NXT announcer now. I don't watch enough to know if he's any good or not.

Hes the real life Yajirobi (Dragon ball Z), no one likes Yajirobi.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 49

Return to WWE