It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 7:10 pm

Who's NXT?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Who's NXT?

Postby DBSoT » Apr 21, '14, 3:44 pm

So recently we have seen the influence that NXT has had on the main roster. All the singles champions of WWE have come from NXT (granted Bryan was in the original installment). You have seen major characters like Bray Wyatt, the Wyatt Family, the Shield, and Alexander Rusev. You have also seen the comedy entertainment in Fandango and Xavier Woods. If you were lucky enough to see NXT Arrival you have seen the future talent is bright. So my question is who is next? We already know Bo Dallas and Adam Rose are on there way. Plus Sami Zayn and the Ascension, according to reports, are to follow shortly. So ignoring them who is the next NXT star you would like to see brought up. Please note this does not have to be this year. For me it would be Enzo Amore and Big Cass. These are two guys who ooze mic skills and play off each other very well. They would get over very quickly. I also wouldn't mind if Enzo was a manager while Big Cass teamed with someone.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 218

Re: Who's NXT?

Postby ShaneOfan » Apr 21, '14, 3:47 pm

If guys like Bo and Sami don't count, then I would go with Nevile or Breeze. Breeze would be so great teamed with Fandango. And Nevile is just Nevile.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 260

Return to WWE