It is currently: May 13, '24, 11:43 am

WWE Network (UK user)

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

WWE Network (UK user)

Postby Camstud » Apr 08, '14, 5:21 pm

When it first launched there were a couple of posts saying there was a workaround for UK users, then there were a couple saying it was no longer working and now I've just not heard anything.

I have Media Hint installed so I can use US Netflix, am I able to use this for WWE Network? If yes, what is the process I have to go through?

prophet wrote:
HFX wrote:
Viazon wrote:Fuck Nandos. Go to the meat counter in Tescos. You can get a whole chicken for not that much. Ready cooked. Me and my friends used to get them all the time then just eat them in the car.

Man I always think you can't get more weird and then you say something else :lol

The image of Viazon and his equally odd mates all sat outside the supermarket eating chicken together in the car is too much :lol
Camstud None specified
B+ Player
B+ Player

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 36

Re: WWE Network (UK user)

Postby Tom » Apr 08, '14, 5:26 pm

Hi mate, as far as I know you can still get it working using Unblock US. Its a paid service but apparently its worth it (it works out at a couple of pound a month or something). It was working initially for me using Hola but it started freezing towards the end of my free trial so I cancelled the subscription. I just didn't want to take the risk, ha.

WWE Network itself though is well worth it. The amount of content is amazing, as is the quality. Apparently Mania had no issues streaming either so thats a great sign!

Tom None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 23

Postby Camstud » Apr 08, '14, 5:42 pm

Cheers for the quick reply mate.

Ah, even if it's only a couple quid per month I already have so many different subscriptions I don't want even more money going out haha. If it's the only way I might have to give it a go, I imagine the Network is definitely worth it for the past catalogue alone, nevermind live PPVs and the additional original content.

prophet wrote:
HFX wrote:
Viazon wrote:Fuck Nandos. Go to the meat counter in Tescos. You can get a whole chicken for not that much. Ready cooked. Me and my friends used to get them all the time then just eat them in the car.

Man I always think you can't get more weird and then you say something else :lol

The image of Viazon and his equally odd mates all sat outside the supermarket eating chicken together in the car is too much :lol
Camstud None specified
B+ Player
B+ Player

Topic Author

Postby SortaCreative » Apr 08, '14, 6:18 pm

Camstud wrote:Cheers for the quick reply mate.

Ah, even if it's only a couple quid per month I already have so many different subscriptions I don't want even more money going out haha. If it's the only way I might have to give it a go, I imagine the Network is definitely worth it for the past catalogue alone, nevermind live PPVs and the additional original content.

I'd check about Media Hint aswell. I heard they want to start charging people.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Camstud » Apr 08, '14, 8:47 pm

Yep, my Netflix wasn't loading to US, so I check on Media Hint and it turns out they now want to also charge people. So frustrating.

prophet wrote:
HFX wrote:

Camstud None specified
B+ Player
B+ Player

Topic Author

Postby Georgerv » Apr 09, '14, 8:14 am

Hola still works for me, but rather than using the generic USA server click find another server and there will be one specifically for wwe.com

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 42

Postby Stvtayl » Apr 09, '14, 8:41 am

Personally think the WWE should make it international.

My All time Fave 6 Diva's & Knockouts :)
Stvtayl None specified
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 15

Postby JPG619 » Apr 09, '14, 12:18 pm

Stvtayl wrote:Personally think the WWE should make it international.

I agree too. This is disappointing that we can't get it now.

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 29

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Apr 09, '14, 12:33 pm

Aren't they making it available in the UK next year? Sure I read that when it was announced or maybe, most likely, I got it wrong.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby JPG619 » Apr 09, '14, 6:01 pm

AkydefGoldberg wrote:Aren't they making it available in the UK next year? Sure I read that when it was announced or maybe, most likely, I got it wrong.

Yeah it coming next year but it kind of disappointing that they need to take a whole year to do it. They should of allowed it from the start just like the US fans got it.

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 29

Postby Romo » Apr 09, '14, 6:07 pm

JPG619 wrote:
AkydefGoldberg wrote:Aren't they making it available in the UK next year? Sure I read that when it was announced or maybe, most likely, I got it wrong.

Yeah it coming next year but it kind of disappointing that they need to take a whole year to do it. They should of allowed it from the start just like the US fans got it.

It could be to do with their deal with Sky Sports,

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 225

Return to WWE