It is currently: Jun 03, '24, 10:54 pm

What's next for CESARO?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

What's next for CESARO?

Postby VaderBomb » Apr 07, '14, 2:11 am

All capitals because he is the legit best wrestler in the world alongside the hero of heroes Daniel Bryan. He just turned face and then went on to solidify himself as one of the greatest of all time, so what's next?

A feud with a top heel should be in order. Maybe Orton or Batista? Either way, I hope that CESARO runs them into the ground.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 177

Re: What's next for CESARO?

Postby Romo » Apr 07, '14, 2:14 am

I suspect he'll fued with Swagger first and foremost but I'd expect him be near the main event this time next year

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 225

Postby VaderBomb » Apr 07, '14, 2:16 am

Romo wrote:I suspect he'll fued with Swagger first and foremost but I'd expect him be near the main event this time next year

You're probably right but he's so far beyond feuding with Swagger that it's not even interesting. I'm sure CESARO will manage to make it interesting, but he needs to move on from Jack fast.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby Romo » Apr 07, '14, 2:18 am

VaderBomb wrote:
Romo wrote:I suspect he'll fued with Swagger first and foremost but I'd expect him be near the main event this time next year

You're probably right but he's so far beyond feuding with Swagger that it's not even interesting. I'm sure CESARO will manage to make it interesting, but he needs to move on from Jack fast.

get a fued over and done with by ER and then maybe Orton for awhile then win the rumble..... Daniel Bryan vs Cesaro at Wrestlemania 31 (maybe if Punk comes back we'll have a triple threat that could rival last nights)

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 225

Postby VaderBomb » Apr 07, '14, 2:27 am

Romo wrote:
VaderBomb wrote:

get a fued over and done with by ER and then maybe Orton for awhile then win the rumble..... Daniel Bryan vs Cesaro at Wrestlemania 31 (maybe if Punk comes back we'll have a triple threat that could rival last nights)

As good as the main event of WM30 was, Bryan vs CESARO vs Punk would be the greatest match in WWE history.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby Ace » Apr 07, '14, 2:40 am

VaderBomb wrote:
Romo wrote:
VaderBomb wrote:

As good as the main event of WM30 was, Bryan vs CESARO vs Punk would be the greatest match in WWE history.

I'd be clued to the TV!

Cesaro will most likely feud with Swagger. Nothing too big. Break off from him. A good rivalry between Daniel Bryan & himself would be great with Cesaro as the heel IMO. Hopefully if Punk comes back they might feud for awhile.

Ace Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 35
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby The Legend » Apr 07, '14, 5:39 am

I'm not sure who Cesaro will manage to feud with next. His character isn't really developed enough to be able to tell where he's going to go after feuding with Swagger. I'd also expect that feud to last for a few months.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Daz » Apr 07, '14, 5:42 am

Cesaro can do whatever the fuck he wants next, dude Bodyslammed the Big Show clean as you like out of the ring. Who's gonna argue with him?

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby prophet » Apr 07, '14, 6:00 am

Cesaro had an amazing PPV, I'm really impressed that they actually gave him the win in the Battle Royal and he looked damn good doing it - the pop when he lifted Big Show up was insane. The RAW after 'Mania is always great and I imagine Mick Foley's prediction will come true - Cesaro might have had an amazing night last night but I expect him to have his true breakout show tonight with the awesome European crowd behind him.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby ShaneOfan » Apr 07, '14, 7:01 am

Makes me wish Big E was a heel. Cesaro may be the one person that could actually restore the IC title to it's previous glory.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Return to WWE