It is currently: Mar 29, '24, 8:17 am

When will Vince inevitably return to save us?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

When will Vince inevitably return to save us?

Postby prophet » Oct 15, '13, 6:42 am

Is that where this is heading? It seems that way to me. HHH 'is' the WWE and he and Steph are the dictators of the company so it seems inevitable that eventually Vince will return and be the one to lead the face charge against the bad guys. I'm not really looking forward too it but I can't really see them doing anything else with it.

Steph is awesome by the way - love watching her on TV. I'm just not enjoying the fact that their main enemy these days is Big Show rather than Bryan.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: When will Vince inevitably return to save us?

Postby Kyle » Oct 15, '13, 7:17 pm

Why would Vince help Bryan when he has been against him as "the face of the company" for the longest time?

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 7

Postby Locke » Oct 16, '13, 3:17 am

I think Cena will do it before Vince does. Vince is perhaps enjoying HHH and Steph doing the dirty work, the product definitely is starting to shine again IMO. Big Show even doesn't suck! Steph makes a delicious villain to hate and is knockout hot doing it - the older she gets the hotter she gets, I swear that's just magical, like a fine wine.

I really had hoped this Cena stuff was a swerve to get some hits but he really is Wolverine when it comes to healing. I honestly admire it. I won't (admire him) when he gobbles up Daniel Bryan's momentum but that slowly seems to become the picture they're painting - best hope is that Cena headlines as Belt #2 for a time and Bryan gets his stint with Belt #1 but we'll see..

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby VaderBomb » Oct 16, '13, 1:12 pm

I was wondering the same thing myself. When was Vince's last appearance? He was feuding with Bryan, there was the beard shaving incident with Barrett but I can't remember how he took himself off TV.

Steph is killing it, I agree. She's such a bitch!

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby prophet » Oct 16, '13, 3:58 pm

I'm aware the last time he was on TV he was against Bryan but right now the only thing I see this all building towards is Vince coming back to save 'his' company.

Steph saying that HHH 'is' the WWE and actually openly annoucing themselves as the bad guys, surely they're foreshadowing Vince fighting back against his Daughter and Son in law.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby rawisjericho » Oct 16, '13, 9:21 pm

If Vince doesn't make an appearance to re-hire Big Show in the next few weeks, then I think we will most likely see him just in time for Survivor Series.

rawisjericho None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 7

Postby Headlesspete » Oct 17, '13, 5:29 pm

Anyone else think they'd freak out if it was Shane that turned up to save the company? Hell, he'd have plenty to say in terms of how he should have what Triple H has now, and how they stole it all from him. That, and It would feel fresher than Vince turning up, and even better, would't contradict the Bryan/Vince history.

Headlesspete None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 61

Return to WWE