It is currently: May 10, '24, 9:57 am

WWE Network - International

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

WWE Network - International

Postby CubsIn5 » Feb 24, '14, 10:38 am

Alright guys its been 3 hours, how come we haven't figured out a work around for the WWE network yet?

CubsIn5 None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 14

Re: WWE Network - International

Postby HFX » Feb 24, '14, 1:13 pm

Because I can't even follow the directions to get American Netflix?

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 43

Postby Georgerv » Feb 24, '14, 1:54 pm

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing if you access the site through a VPN you'd be able to watch it... I'm gunna try it out later

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 42

Postby Georgerv » Feb 24, '14, 1:55 pm

Scratch that apparently you just say you live in America when signing up and use paypal to pay for it and it's fine

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Postby CubsIn5 » Feb 24, '14, 5:38 pm

Georgerv wrote:Scratch that apparently you just say you live in America when signing up and use paypal to pay for it and it's fine

Is this confirmed by anyone? I just tried and it didn't work.

CubsIn5 None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topic Author

Postby SortaCreative » Feb 24, '14, 5:40 pm

Apparently you can VPN through it and access it and then just pay via paypal - apparently. I've managed to get onto the site and sign up but nothing yet I just get a "media error - video not available"

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Romo » Feb 24, '14, 5:47 pm

Would the hola firefox extension work?

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 225

Postby SortaCreative » Feb 24, '14, 5:50 pm

Yes - that's what i'm using for Chrome.

Once you've signed up you can then buy it via paypal. I've not got this far yet though (i'm not really interested in subbing just yet) but in theory it should just work after that. You won't get charged until the end of the trial and you can cancel it before you're billed incase it doesn't work or you're not happy with buffering speeds.

Just remember they're being caned atm so expect a few bugs.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Georgerv » Feb 24, '14, 5:54 pm

Yeah Hola works, I'm using it right now, it was working earlier without the need for it, but they've Geo-Locked it now.

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Postby SortaCreative » Feb 24, '14, 5:56 pm

Georgerv wrote:Yeah Hola works, I'm using it right now, it was working earlier without the need for it, but they've Geo-Locked it now.

How did you pay, via paypal? how are the speeds (what kinda line do you have?) dish the deets.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Georgerv » Feb 24, '14, 6:10 pm

SortaCreative wrote:
Georgerv wrote:Yeah Hola works, I'm using it right now, it was working earlier without the need for it, but they've Geo-Locked it now.

How did you pay, via paypal? how are the speeds (what kinda line do you have?) dish the deets.

Yeah payed with paypal, it'll charge 10 bucks a month. Stream is really smooth and I have pretty average internet that's shared with 4 other housemates. The Original programming is pretty cool too, like Countdown. Good quality, though HD doesn't always last throughout the entire programme (I'm guessing due to my internet.)

Been watching clips from ECW PPVs mainly though, there's a little Censoring (of the Wrestlers, the crowd swearing is still in) and a couple music changes but for the most part it's awesome.

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Postby CubsIn5 » Feb 24, '14, 6:20 pm

Im using unblock-us a service I already use for Netflix, 4.99 a month, top notch speeds.

CubsIn5 None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topic Author

Postby Romo » Feb 24, '14, 6:34 pm

SortaCreative wrote:Yes - that's what i'm using for Chrome.

Once you've signed up you can then buy it via paypal. I've not got this far yet though (i'm not really interested in subbing just yet) but in theory it should just work after that. You won't get charged until the end of the trial and you can cancel it before you're billed incase it doesn't work or you're not happy with buffering speeds.

I was meant ot say Chrome, I'm not even sure why I said firefox (:lol who uses firefox lol)

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 225

Postby ShaneOfan » Feb 24, '14, 7:03 pm

Romo wrote:

I was meant ot say Chrome, I'm not even sure why I said firefox (:lol who uses firefox lol)

Yeah what kind of loser would use firefox? Only a real loser would do that. Right guys? Right? :(

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Daz » Feb 24, '14, 7:17 pm

ShaneOfan wrote:
Romo wrote:

Yeah what kind of loser would use firefox? Only a real loser would do that. Right guys? Right? :(

Could be worse, could be using Internet Explorer.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Feb 25, '14, 12:55 pm

What's with the Firefox hate? It ain't bad - beats IE for sure. Although anything could beat IE tbf

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Hanley! » Feb 25, '14, 2:42 pm

Georgerv wrote:Yeah payed with paypal, it'll charge 10 bucks a month. Stream is really smooth and I have pretty average internet that's shared with 4 other housemates. The Original programming is pretty cool too, like Countdown. Good quality, though HD doesn't always last throughout the entire programme (I'm guessing due to my internet.)

Been watching clips from ECW PPVs mainly though, there's a little Censoring (of the Wrestlers, the crowd swearing is still in) and a couple music changes but for the most part it's awesome.

They replaced all the great ECW themes with lame generic metal? That sucks. I always thought having actual good music for the wrestlers' themes elevated ECW quite a bit.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Georgerv » Feb 25, '14, 10:05 pm

Hanley! wrote:
Georgerv wrote:Yeah payed with paypal, it'll charge 10 bucks a month. Stream is really smooth and I have pretty average internet that's shared with 4 other housemates. The Original programming is pretty cool too, like Countdown. Good quality, though HD doesn't always last throughout the entire programme (I'm guessing due to my internet.)

They replaced all the great ECW themes with lame generic metal? That sucks. I always thought having actual good music for the wrestlers' themes elevated ECW quite a bit.

Yeah there's some fairly lame music in there, and quite a few crappy slightly altered cover versions of their themes. It's pretty noticeable on some PPVs and hardly at all on others

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Postby Tom » Feb 27, '14, 2:01 pm

Hey guys, I am looking to sign up for WWE Network (in the UK). Before signing up, I just want to make sure that I can get it working before I commit to anything. I have heard on here that downloading Hola to your browser will allow the WWE Network to work over here. However, I have read on other websites that you'll need to use a paid service such as Unblock US to get it. Can anyone confirm whether Hola still works for the network? Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)

EDIT: Took the risk and got it working :-)

Tom None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 23

Postby Tom » Mar 02, '14, 2:29 pm

Sorry to double post but it seems as if I have been blocked from accessing the American version of wwe.com and therefore cannot access the WWE Network. When I type in wwe.com nothing loads for me whatsoever. Any other Europeans having the same problem now? I was using Hola to access the Network. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Tom None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 23

Next

Return to WWE