It is currently: May 13, '24, 2:26 pm

Check out this article from wwe.com

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Check out this article from wwe.com

Postby Settee » Feb 07, '14, 5:29 pm

http://www.wwe.com/classics/15-supersta ... ed/page-16

I cannot believe they said he of all people was forgotten. Never forget!

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 49

Re: Check out this article from wwe.com

Postby JPG619 » Feb 07, '14, 5:35 pm

Good article but the funny thing all the recent ones only were on ECW Brand which was hardly even shown world wide. Maybe if they gave them bigger roles maybe they might of been better known.

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 29

Postby Settee » Feb 07, '14, 5:43 pm

When I read the article, I was expecting people like Rhyno, people who actually did something but aren't remembered. These guys all did nothing. I thought it was a stupid artical, then they brought up Walker. Worst article ever.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topic Author
Topics: 49

Postby Hanley! » Feb 07, '14, 6:35 pm

So they're just running down a bunch of guys who didn't make it? Seems kind of pointless and mean spirited.

While Chris Harris largely sealed his own fate by not being in shape once he made it to WWE, in a lot of the cases there, WWE were responsible for these people not becoming stars. Not something they should really be drawing attention to.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Buck » Feb 07, '14, 6:56 pm

Everyone remembers Braden Walker! His DVD sold like gangbusters.

Anyway, the only guys I've even heard of in that article are Braden Walker and Gunner Scott, and that's only because I watched them in other companies.

Speaking of Gunner Scott, the photo of him has him leapfrogging over Colt Cabana, whom I was surprised not to see on this particular list, considering they made a point of mentioning several guys who were decently well-known for their careers outside of WWE but had practically non-existent careers in WWE.

The Artist Formerly Known As Supakilla13.

Joined WWE-Club on September 10, 2003.

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A.
Buck Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 26

Return to WWE