It is currently: May 06, '24, 2:32 pm

How I would fix the main event of Mania

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

How I would fix the main event of Mania

Postby Settee » Feb 03, '14, 10:50 pm

In the chamber match Bryan wins the title, as soon as the chamber rises up, HHH comes out and says he must defend his new title against.... Brock Lesnar. Lesnar comes down to the ring and beats Bryan for the title, screwing Bryan out of the title once again. Then on Raw, Bryan comes to the ring. He says he wants his rematch, but there is only one place it should happen, Wrestlemania. Batista comes out and tells Bryan there is no chance it will happen since its his title match. Vince comes out and says that if Bryan really want's his rematch against both Lesnar and Batista he can have it. This sets up Lesnar vs Batista vs Bryan. HHH confronts Vince backstage and asks why he would put Bryan in the match, Vince tells HHH that there is absolutely no way that Bryan can beat both Lesnar and Batista so they don't have to worry about Bryan walking out with the title. At mania, Bryan wins the title, and celebrates. HHH runs to the ring in full wrestling gear, so you expect HHH to make Bryan defend his title against the cerebral assassin, but before HHH can do anything, Bryan hits him with a flying knee and knocks him out cold. The crowd goes ape shit with YES chants, and Bryan makes his way out of the arena through the crowd. Everyone goes home happy.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 49

Re: How I would fix the main event of Mania

Postby Everlong » Feb 03, '14, 10:52 pm

I think the triple thread could definitely wind up happening but it just seems like too many title changes to me, which makes it all complicated and makes the title look sloppy (and makes Bryan look silly, honestly). Although at this point there's really not a whole lot in terms of options that'll make the company, the title and Bryan all look good coming out of WrestleMania.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby Settee » Feb 03, '14, 10:57 pm

They could easily fix the title after mania though, by having Bryan defend it constantly and by having a long interesting title run. You would think the most important thing for the WWE would be to send the fans home happy after the biggest show of the year. I also think if they did it this way, that the fans would get even more behind Bryan. The more they screw Bryan, the more the fans get behind him. If they did this, by the end of mania, every single person would be chanting YES at the top of their lungs.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topic Author

Postby Georgerv » Feb 03, '14, 10:59 pm

I really don't see Bryan leaving WM with the title sadly.

However If WWE want to show us they're serious about Bryan being main event talent, they could always have him break the streak :P

Taker returns, and the mutual respect that he and hunter now have can be played on, and HHH wants to use Taker to prove Daniel Bryan can't possibly be the top guy. In one fell swoop Bryan would surpass both taker and HHH who couldn't get the job done, like a double victory for Bryan.

And they get to keep their god awful Batista vs whoever match.

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 42

Postby Settee » Feb 03, '14, 11:00 pm

Georgerv wrote:I really don't see Bryan leaving WM with the title sadly.

However If WWE want to show us they're serious about Bryan being main event talent, they could always have him break the streak :P

Taker returns, and the mutual respect that he and hunter now have can be played on, and HHH wants to use Taker to prove Daniel Bryan can't possibly be the top guy. In one fell swoop Bryan would surpass both taker and HHH who couldn't get the job done, like a double victory for Bryan.

And they get to keep their god awful Batista vs whoever match.

If only. I would actually rather see Bryan beat the streak, because it would be even bigger than any title win ever.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topic Author

Postby Hanley! » Feb 04, '14, 1:20 pm

Would Bryan get cheered right now for ending the streak though? I think he's on a hot enough run that it could happen, but I'm worried that there are some idiot fans who'd resent him for it. And Bryan is far too over to justify a heel turn any time in the near future.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Return to WWE