It is currently: Mar 29, '24, 6:38 am

Results for Oct 10th NXT Tapings (Spoliers)

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Results for Oct 10th NXT Tapings (Spoliers)

Postby DBSoT » Oct 11, '13, 7:47 am

Per Wrestlinginc.com:

October 23rd Episode:

* Corey Graves explains his previous attack on Adrian Neville. Neville comes out and the two brawl until referees break it up.

* Sasha Banks with Summer Rae defeated Emma ..

* NXT Tag Team Champions The Ascension defeated two local wrestlers.

* Alexander Rusev defeated CJ Parker by submission.

* Sami Zayn talks about losing the NXT Title after JBL re-started the match last week.

* Corey Graves defeated Adrian Neville by submission.

October 30th Episode:

* William Regal and Renee Young are out for commentary.

* Alexander Rusev and Sylvester Lefort defeated Enzo Amore and Big Cass. A new NXT Diva appeared at the top of the ramp after the match.

* Aiden English defeated Jason Jordan.

* Paige defeated Summer Rae with Sasha Banks.

* CJ Parker defeated Tyler Breeze.

November 6th Episode:

* Renee Young interviews JBL backstage. Apparently Sami Zayn has been suspended. Bo Dallas is interviewed and says goodbye to Sami.

* Alexander Rusev defeated Sylvester Lefort.

* Leo Kruger defeated Ricardo Rodriguez.

* The Ascension defeated two local wrestlers who got a good pop.

* Mojo Rawley defeated a local wrestler.

* Luke Harper defeated Kassius Ohno.

November 13th Episode:

* Tensai is on commentary with William Regal.

* Summer Rae and Sasha Banks defeated Charlotte and Bayley after Charlotte turned on her partner. Charlotte posed with Summer and Sasha after the match.

* Aiden English defeated Camacho.

* Mason Ryan squashes Danny Birch.

* Corey Graves vs. Adrian Neville in a 2 of 3 falls match. Neville gets the first pin, Graves gets the second but Neville gets the third pin for the win.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 218

Re: Results for Oct 10th NXT Tapings (Spoliers)

Postby VaderBomb » Oct 12, '13, 3:00 am

Considering his recent return, I assumed that they were going to do good with Ohno soon... these results frustrate me in that sense.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 177

Postby DBSoT » Oct 12, '13, 11:31 am

VaderBomb wrote:Considering his recent return, I assumed that they were going to do good with Ohno soon... these results frustrate me in that sense.

First of all welcome back. I do agree that Ohno's booking is odd, but I kind of look at it like Zayn. Zayn faced a main roster guy in Cesaro and Swagger and lost, but kept his reactions from the crowd. This could mean 1 of 3 things.
1: He is being called up soon and this is a way to make sure no one sees it coming.
2. This is a redemption storyline that will end with Ohno beating Harper and moving on to face the NXT champ. Imagine Ohno vs Zayn in a NXT championship match.
3. This is WWE testing the waters to see if Ohno could fit into the corporation storyline. Hence why Maddox called him a D player.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby Georgerv » Oct 12, '13, 12:07 pm

I'm hoping that this "suspension" of Sami Zayn is just a way to get him off NXT and up to the main roster

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 42

Postby DBSoT » Oct 12, '13, 1:41 pm

Georgerv wrote:I'm hoping that this "suspension" of Sami Zayn is just a way to get him off NXT and up to the main roster

At least right now its because him and Bo Dallas are in Abu Dhabi working house shows with the main roster.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Return to WWE