It is currently: May 06, '24, 10:23 pm

Your favorite part of WWE currently?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Your favorite part of WWE currently?

Postby Settee » Jan 13, '14, 3:43 pm

I would have to go with the Tag division. Right now they have ACTUAL tag teams that are putting on amazing matches. I find that the best part of almost every PPV are the tag matches. If you had told me 3 years ago that my favorite part of the WWE would be the tag division... I never would have believed it.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 49

Re: Your favorite part of WWE currently?

Postby KaiserGlider » Jan 13, '14, 3:46 pm

The Shield. They are usually the best part of the show, anything they do is usually great. I also dig how good they've gotten as individual characters. Ambrose is a creepy motherfucker and Roman Reigns is just a badass dude.

Brock Lesnar is a very close second.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 472

Postby Messiah » Jan 13, '14, 4:04 pm

I haven't watched RAW since SummerSlam outside of the Bryan/Wyatt segment a couple of weeks back but from stuff I have seen on Youtube, The Authority seems awesome. Of course maybe it is just the bits and pieces I have seen but they seem solid.

Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman are always a favorite of mine.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby ShaneOfan » Jan 13, '14, 7:04 pm

The Tag teams for sure. I mean we have The Usos, Wyatts, Shield, Swagger and Cesaro, and my favorite the Prime Time Players.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby JPG619 » Jan 13, '14, 7:18 pm

KaiserGlider wrote:The Shield. They are usually the best part of the show, anything they do is usually great. I also dig how good they've gotten as individual characters. Ambrose is a creepy motherfucker and Roman Reigns is just a badass dude.

I agree with the Shield also been liking the whole Bryan and Wyatt story but I rather of had Bryan go for the title then his current story.

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 29

Return to WWE