It is currently: May 22, '24, 6:43 pm

The WWE Network

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Re: The WWE Network

Postby motionmann » Jan 10, '14, 9:15 am

I have a question...

What do you all think happens with the Benoit footage? WWE claims everything on the network from the past will all be uncut and unedited...

Do we get Benoit?

motionmann None specified
Jobber
Jobber

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 9

Postby Str8Shooter » Jan 10, '14, 9:27 am

motionmann wrote:I have a question...

What do you all think happens with the Benoit footage? WWE claims everything on the network from the past will all be uncut and unedited...

Do we get Benoit?

Think I read that he won't be cut out at all. I think they will air disclaimers before shows that he is featured on though.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 359

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Jan 10, '14, 11:30 am

Str8Shooter wrote:

Do we get Benoit?

Think I read that he won't be cut out at all. I think they will air disclaimers before shows that he is featured on though.

Saying what? Some sort of note to say he did what he did but doesn't reflect our company, something along those lines?

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Str8Shooter » Jan 10, '14, 11:33 am

AkydefGoldberg wrote:
Str8Shooter wrote:

Do we get Benoit?

Saying what? Some sort of note to say he did what he did but doesn't reflect our company, something along those lines?

Not sure it'll mention him specifically. Probably something like "the characters on this program are fictional, anything they've done outside of the WWE is unrelated to this program" or something more eloquent than that anyway :lol

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Jan 10, '14, 11:35 am

Str8Shooter wrote:
AkydefGoldberg wrote:
Str8Shooter wrote:

Do we get Benoit?

Not sure it'll mention him specifically. Probably something like "the characters on this program are fictional, anything they've done outside of the WWE is unrelated to this program" or something more eloquent than that anyway :lol

Or maybe Vince will appear before anything Benoit is involved in and in the words of Gene "Acne-Ridden" Snitsky say, those immortal words.

"It wasn't my FAULT!"

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Previous

Return to WWE