It is currently: Jun 15, '24, 6:20 pm

So it it a lock that we will see...

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

So it it a lock that we will see...

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Jan 07, '14, 1:32 pm

Batista vs. Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at WM XXX...

With how they are advertising Batista for the Rumble like crazy, I thinks its pretty obvious that he is going to win it.

I hope I am wrong haha...

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 119

Re: So it it a lock that we will see...

Postby Messiah » Jan 07, '14, 2:36 pm

Batista vs. Randy Orton at WrestleMania for the WWE's top title? Hmm.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 470

Postby Everlong » Jan 07, '14, 2:46 pm

CMPUNKFAN wrote:Batista vs. Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at WM XXX...

With how they are advertising Batista for the Rumble like crazy, I thinks its pretty obvious that he is going to win it.

God if they have a like 46 year old Batista come back and win the Rumble right away, WWE fans should be PIIISSSSSEED

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby ShaneOfan » Jan 07, '14, 5:23 pm

Screw Batista I wasn't excited to see he is returning and I sure as hell don't want him anywhere near a title belt.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Viazon » Jan 07, '14, 5:25 pm

No. No no no. I am excited to see Batista returning but he should not be in the main event at Wrestlemania. It wouldn't be fair on other wrestlers who have busted their ass all year long. Then again, the WWE have never really cared about being fair.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby KaiserGlider » Jan 07, '14, 8:03 pm

I don't think there's a chance in hell that match happens for the title. But I've been thinking lately, and I'm afraid they want to do Batista vs Lesnar at Wrestlemania in a supposed "MMA WWE guy" vs "MMA WWE guy" match. I could see that being one of the reasons Batista wanted to come back. Plus Paul Heyman mentioned Batista in the interview he did with WWE.com and said Lesnar doesn't care about him, so that could be planting the seeds for a feud. Batista is a big name and he's gonna be in one of the big matches at Wrestlemania, there's no getting around that.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Postby prophet » Jan 07, '14, 8:36 pm

Right now I'd say so. Batista will return as the triumphant hero and what with all the attention he'll receive this year due to Guardians of the Galaxy I'm certain that the WWE will want to cash in on him and hand him the title in the same way they gave it to The Rock. Plus a feud with Orton would be pretty easy to write - the only criteria the creative team needs it would seem.

It's a damn shame that the likes of Bryan and Punk probably won't get a look into the title scene despite being the most deserving of holding the gold, particularly Bryan - who after being screwed time and time again should finally get the accolades he deserves at Wrestlemania 30.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby JPG619 » Jan 07, '14, 10:28 pm

Everlong wrote:
CMPUNKFAN wrote:Batista vs. Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at WM XXX...

God if they have a like 46 year old Batista come back and win the Rumble right away, WWE fans should be PIIISSSSSEED

I would not be pissed, I would like that very much but I know the other fans might want to see Bryan vs Orton with Bryan finally getting his long deserved title run.

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 29

Postby Settee » Jan 07, '14, 10:58 pm

I would rather not see Batista win another rumble, I would much rather see someone who deserves win. Bryan, Punk etc.. I would be fine seeing Orton vs Batista just not for the title.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 49

Return to WWE