It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 2:24 pm

Who turns on who: Rock or Roman?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Who turns on who: Rock or Roman?

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Mar 17, '24, 6:21 am

I thought it was fairly obvious Rock was going to turn on Roman but just the way the former has been going all out in his heel run, it seems odd to "do a Big Show" and turn him face again quickly.

An idea could be Rock inadvertently costs Roman the title, everything seems clear between the two and then at the end of April, The Bloodline turn on Rock, allowing him to disappear to film a movie until later in the year.

When he returns to cost Roman somehow, the build for WM41 begins.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 519

Re: Who turns on who: Rock or Roman?

Postby Messiah » Mar 25, '24, 10:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cboGhgCqxY0

Yeah, I don't think The Rock is turning.

I think Reigns loses and that leads to dysfunction in The Bloodline. Rock vs Rhodes will be built towards. But I don't think we see a turn just yet.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 470

Re: Who turns on who: Rock or Roman?

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Apr 08, '24, 10:06 am

I don't think a turn is happening soon unless there's something happens on RAW to write either Rock or Roman out as both men will disappear for various reasons.

Not sure what Roman's story arc is next but Triple H has given a huge hype for it. Perhaps Survivor Series is where something major will happen as Rock might be in between movies to do an angle.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author
Topics: 519

Return to WWE