It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 10:08 am

Pre-Rumble WrestleMania Card Predictions/Fantasy Booking

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Pre-Rumble WrestleMania Card Predictions/Fantasy Booking

Postby The Legend » Jan 13, '21, 1:15 pm

PRESHOW

Championship Opportunity Scramble – Aleister Black vs King Corbin vs Apollo Crews vs Andrade vs Elias vs Jeff Hardy – I always felt that the Scramble match stipulation was underutilized because it was overexposed at the first PPV it was used at. I’d throw it in here with a pre-show match that leads to a championship opportunity down the line. Crews gets the victory.
Women’s Tag Team Championship – Asuka and Charlotte Flair (C) vs Dana Brooke and Mandy Rose vs Riott Squad – Both brands get to bring a challenger into this fight of the Female Mega Powers. Brooke and Mandy Rose get the win and bring some much needed fresh blood into the women’s tag battle. Asuka turns heel after the match by attacking Charlotte Flair.

WRESTLEMANIA

Intercontinental Championship – Big E (C) vs Cesaro vs Jey Uso vs Seth Rollins – Fatal Fourway – There’s always a match or two that throws a group of people together and I think this one would be a good opportunity. At some point, Uso needs to stand on his own feet and get into programs of his own not just be around for Roman. Same with Cesaro, with Sami Zayn no longer the IC champ he doesn’t need that group anymore and Cesaro should get a run in the singles division. Rollins returns from paternity leave and goes for the IC belt. Cesaro gets the win in a way that starts a feud with Rollins and let’s Big E continue to look strong to move on to other things. Uso eats the loss so he can get back to tag teaming with Jimmy, who should be back around Mania.
RAW Tag Team Championship – Miz and Morrison (C) vs New Day – Miz and Morrison become champions at some point to help forget about the fact that Miz has the MITB contract just enough that it’s a surprise when he cashes in. To set that up he leaves this match frustrated because the New Day take the titles off him and Morrison.
Retribution vs Ricochet, Riddle, Braun Strowman and Bayley – Tornado Tag Match – Retribution has been around for a while, but have truly not gotten involved in any storylines. They’ve been attacking Ricochet and I think should start going after Riddle and Bayley as well trying to draw them into the group or just torment them in the case of Bayley. The trio can band together against the stable and then the week before Mania Strowman gets introduced as the fourth member of the team. Retribution gets its highest profile victory of its existence when it defeats all four members.
SD Women’s Championship – Carmella (C) vs Bianca Bel Air vs Sasha Banks – Triple Threat – The Carmella vs Sasha Banks feud has been money to this point and I think a title change is in order to keep things interesting. By the time Mania rolls around Bel Air will be done with Bayley and she can interject herself into this one and walk out of Mania with the belt to move forward.
Smackdown Tag Championship – Roode and Ziggler (C) vs Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens – The WWE has done a lot with Zayn and Owens as rivals, but not a lot with them as allies, which is important since they started out as friends at the start of their rivalry. Zayn is about to lose his feud to Big E and Owens has already lost his feud to Reigns, they should find each other frustrated to the point where they decide to align and work together where they can take on Roode and Ziggler for the belts and win in what would be a fantastic match.
A.J. Styles vs Daniel Bryan – Two out of Three Falls – This one is just a grudge match that provides the fans with the greatest wrestling match of the night. I’d start it at the Royal Rumble where they take each other out in one spot and both become enamored with proving they are better than the other one, leading to this match. Styles picks up the victory.
U.S. Championship – Bobby Lashley (C) vs Keith Lee – Keith Lee’s start on RAW has fallen a little bit flat, but he still has the potential to pull out big matches that can save his opportunity and if you give him the right opponent that opportunity goes through the roof. Lashley’s run currently has been incredible and he’s really been built to somebody that will get a nice rub for knocking him off and Lee should be that man.
RAW Women’s Championship – Shayna Baszler (C) w/ Nia Jax vs Rhea Ripley – Ripley debuts at the Royal Rumble and wreaks havoc on the match before eventually winning the Rumble to earn this chance of going after Baszler, who became champion by taking the belt off of Asuka at the Rumble.
WWE Championship – Drew McIntyre (C) vs Sheamus – Sheamus wins the Royal Rumble and then after briefly flirting with the idea of challenging Roman Reigns so the two European friends can run the WWE as the top two champions, he turns heel on his best friend. I feel like it’s 90% likely that this is the route that WWE is planning on going anyways, so this one is easy to see coming and should result in a really good “main event”. Sheamus would win the match before tweener Miz comes in and cashes the MITB contract.
The Fiend Bray Wyatt and Alexa Bliss vs Randy Orton and Nikki Cross – Street Fight – Obviously, the feud between Wyatt and Orton is not over and it would seem that Mania is the logical conclusion. I think Wyatt’s super-natural stuff should somehow cost Orton the Royal Rumble. The Cross/Bliss rivalry was dropped without proper fanfare and I think reigniting it by Cross confronting Bliss for blinding Orton would make sense. Wyatt and Bliss go on to win the match here.
Universal Championship – Roman Reigns (C) vs The Rock – This is definitely fantasy booking, but one that makes a lot of sense with current storytelling. Reigns has been fantastic since returning as a heel that claims to be the head of the family table. We all know the Rock is really the head of that family table and arguably the WWE family table as well. He comes back right after the Royal Rumble is over and Sheamus has made his decision to challenge Reigns to the fight of his life and the right to continue calling himself the head of the table and wins.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 331

Re: Pre-Rumble WrestleMania Card Predictions/Fantasy Booking

Postby The Legend » Jan 13, '21, 1:15 pm

That was fun. Let me know what you think.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 331

Postby prophet » Feb 22, '21, 12:26 pm

Here’s a mix of what I think is realistic along with a couple of thinks I’d like to see.

Universal Title - Roman vs Edge
WWE Title - Lashley vs Drew
NXT Title - Balor vs Cole vs O’Reilly vs Dunne
SmackDown Women’s - Banks vs Belair
RAW Women’s Title - Asuka vs Charlotte vs Ripley
Intercontinental Title - Big E vs Kevin Owens
US Title - Riddle vs Ricochet
Firefly Fun House - The Fiend vs Randy Orton
RAW vs SD - AJ Styles vs Daniel Bryan
Cesaro vs Rollins

That’s the bulk of it. I’ve purposely been ignorant towards the part timers because they can get in the bin.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby prophet » Feb 23, '21, 5:14 am

Actually I changed my mind I’d like Lashley vs Lesnar on one night and Drew vs Sheamus on another. Hoss battles.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to WWE