It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 2:11 pm

It's 2020 and Goldberg is a WWE World Champion

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

It's 2020 and Goldberg is a WWE World Champion

Postby The Legend » Feb 27, '20, 5:23 pm

Not sure anybody's around here anymore, but in case anybody shows up for Mania season I thought I'd write this one in. WWE had Goldberg defeat the Fiend at Super Showdown in Saudi Arabia to win the world championship. That's right, they took one of their hottest acts and jobbed him out to freaking Goldberg in three minutes.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 331

Re: It's 2020 and Goldberg is a WWE World Champion

Postby Everlong » Feb 27, '20, 9:25 pm

...this cannot be real?!?!?!

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Mar 02, '20, 7:08 am

Hahaha!

I saw a picture of Goldberg v Reigns at a Smackdown I believe, alongside quotes made by the latter on focusing on the future talent etc and thought: yup, that's a WM main event happening.

I'm not sure how over Bray was as The Fiend but it seems he was an improvement on his previous incarnation but sure, Goldberg beats him in three minutes and Cena will return to beat him at Mania as well.

Just reading a recap and Taker beats Styles with one chokeslam ahead of a WM match?!

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby prophet » Mar 05, '20, 4:39 pm

Lmao.

I keep up to date on WWE via YouTube mainly and loved how Wyatt had managed to reinvent himself with The Fiend so it’s such a shame he dropped the belt on a glorified house show to fucking Goldberg of all people :lol

Roman is the end game though. It was him all along.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby The Legend » Mar 09, '20, 12:43 pm

prophet wrote:Lmao.

I keep up to date on WWE via YouTube mainly and loved how Wyatt had managed to reinvent himself with The Fiend so it’s such a shame he dropped the belt on a glorified house show to fucking Goldberg of all people :lol

Roman is the end game though. It was him all along.

I will say that I love the Fiend character, but him being world champion damaged his character. I thought if they were putting the belt on him they should have done what Taker did his first reign, where he didn't care about rules and went more violent than ever until WWE felt forced to strip him of the title.

However, never in that should Goldberg have gotten the title.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author
Topics: 331

Return to WWE