It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 9:27 am

Dean Ambrose shoot on Talk is Jericho

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Dean Ambrose shoot on Talk is Jericho

Postby PorkChop » Jun 08, '19, 10:17 am

https://omny.fm/shows/talk-is-jericho/t ... jon-moxley

A few weeks old now, but I thought I'd post in case anyone hadn't listened. It's a pretty damning account of how bad WWE are at booking these days.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 1430

Re: Dean Ambrose shoot on Talk is Jericho

Postby VaderBomb » Jun 08, '19, 10:52 pm

Yup, it's great. I listened to it when it first dropped, definitely one of the most interesting wrestling podcast episodes. Up there with Punk on Cabana's podcast.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 177

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Jun 14, '19, 3:43 am

VaderBomb wrote:Yup, it's great. I listened to it when it first dropped, definitely one of the most interesting wrestling podcast episodes. Up there with Punk on Cabana's podcast.

I love the Punk Cabana podcast to the extent I find myself listening to it at times, but not normally one to dip into wrestling pods but may do so for this one if it's as interesting as described.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Jul 16, '19, 4:53 am

AkydefGoldberg wrote:
VaderBomb wrote:Yup, it's great. I listened to it when it first dropped, definitely one of the most interesting wrestling podcast episodes. Up there with Punk on Cabana's podcast.

I love the Punk Cabana podcast to the extent I find myself listening to it at times, but not normally one to dip into wrestling pods but may do so for this one if it's as interesting as described.

Having listened to Ambrose' chat with Jericho, and in light of the recent news of Bischoff and Heyman being involved from an executive perspective, what's clear is that if an idea - however childlike or cartoonish - it gets Vince going then as a talent, you've really got no wriggle room unless you have stroke (I doubt that's a thing these days as it used to be) like the top guys to nix ideas. Commend Ambrose and the like of trying to engage with Vince but it's a waste.

Punk's podcast with Cobana is still what I listen to, in terms of delivery, tone and anger that is derived from his words, it was brilliant. Subsequent issues (no latest on whether the lawsuit has resolved) probably not best for both Punk and Cabana, whether they regret doing it IDK.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Return to WWE