It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 10:13 am

Who in NXT do you think will be ruined on the main roster?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Who in NXT do you think will be ruined on the main roster?

Postby VaderBomb » Feb 14, '19, 2:05 pm

Who is Vince going to blow the deal with in your opinion?

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 177

Re: Who in NXT do you think will be ruined on the main roster?

Postby The Legend » Feb 14, '19, 3:20 pm

I'm sure the list is long and distinguished, but one that stands out way above the rest is there's no chance the WWE will know how to deal with Velveteen Dream on the main roster.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby Ali » Feb 14, '19, 4:37 pm

I think there is HIGH screw up potential with The Undisputed Era. I don't know how to make them different enough from any other "takeover" stable. They could be The Nexus all over again.

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 43

Postby Hanley! » Feb 14, '19, 4:41 pm

Everyone.

Who haven't they screwed up yet? I can only think of the drifter, and that's because he was already shit.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby The Legend » Feb 14, '19, 9:11 pm

Challenge accepted Steve:

I would say at the very least they didn't screw up Charlotte, they made Elias much better on the main roster (I don't care what anyone says, he's fun and one of my more enjoyed acts in WWE), I'd actually argue that Owens when he gets back is probably more enjoyable on RAW than he was NXT (I never got his character), Joe should probably win more (definitely), but I wouldn't say they screwed him up.

World Champion
World Champion

Postby Hanley! » Feb 15, '19, 8:50 pm

The Legend wrote:Challenge accepted Steve:

I would say at the very least they didn't screw up Charlotte, they made Elias much better on the main roster (I don't care what anyone says, he's fun and one of my more enjoyed acts in WWE), I'd actually argue that Owens when he gets back is probably more enjoyable on RAW than he was NXT (I never got his character), Joe should probably win more (definitely), but I wouldn't say they screwed him up.

Charlotte is a good shout. She's been the best so far. Becky would be another good call. She didn't do anything on the main roster for a long time, but she's coming good now and she was underpushed in NXT anyway.

Elias is better now, but he couldn't have become much worse than he was in NXT. Joe and Owens haven't been ruined, but they've definitely deteriorated.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby prophet » Feb 17, '19, 12:46 pm

Yeah, everyone. They all suffer from either a crowded roster or over-saturation. I’ll go for Dream though; Vince hates campy characters.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Ali » Feb 18, '19, 1:30 am

To be honest, I almost think Dream is just too weird to fail. Like he's just so charismatic and different that he could make a feud against a ham sandwich work.

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 43

Postby The Legend » Feb 18, '19, 6:31 am

Ali wrote:To be honest, I almost think Dream is just too weird to fail. Like he's just so charismatic and different that he could make a feud against a ham sandwich work.

He'll be a more charismatic and slightly better version of Adam Rose on the main roster. It won't be who his opponents are that will be the problem. It'll be the material they give him.

World Champion
World Champion

Return to WWE