It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 2:07 pm

Braun Strowman will wrestle Lesnar again for the title at the Rumble

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Braun Strowman will wrestle Lesnar again for the title at the Rumble

Postby KaiserGlider » Dec 22, '18, 1:02 pm

I'm nervous about this. If Braun loses to Lesnar again, he could quite possibly be damaged beyond repair. But if he wins, why give him the title here, two months before Wrestlemania? Makes this whole Lesnar reign that started with him beating Strowman for the belt in Saudi Arabia and pissing everyone off seem totally pointless. Might as well ride the Lesnar train till Mania and have him drop it to someone there. But that means Braun loses this match, which sucks for him.

What will happen? Why are they doing this match now?

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Re: Braun Strowman will wrestle Lesnar again for the title at the Rumble

Postby Hanley! » Dec 23, '18, 11:15 am

They're doing the match again because Braun isn't the guy, but he's been presented as a big enough star that they think that people might still want to see the match. Maybe they're even right. They're wasting Braun here so they can keep their other contenders for the Rumble. It'll keep people guessing as to whether Rollins or McIntyre will win. Being honest neither of them feel like ideal winners either: it's too soon for Drew and too late for Seth. But they're both better options than Braun after he's already been beaten by Brock more than once.

I couldn't be less interested in Braun vs Lesnar, being honest, but I kinda think they've made the right decision in keeping their other singles stars for the Rumble match. That's the match that sells the show anyway, so they should be doing what they can to make it as strong as possible. If Braun was in the match, he'd weigh it down. They'd have to keep him strong but I don't think people would believe he had a shot of winning, not to mention the action would be less exciting.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Return to WWE