It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 3:59 am

Lynch cements her legend status, then gets injured by Jax

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Lynch cements her legend status, then gets injured by Jax

Postby Messiah » Nov 13, '18, 10:05 pm

Jax broke Lynch's nose and we will now be deprived of a Lynch/Rousey match. Although since they are doing Charlotte/Rousey in its place, maybe we will get Lynch and Rousey at WrestleMania? Either way, Lynch is a LEGEND. She closed Raw (!!) going through the audience, all bloodied up after whooping Rousey's ass. She alone was gonna drag me back into the WWE Network so I could watch her wrestle at SS.

I love Becky

"EVERYONE'S TOUGH UNTIL THE MAN COMES AROUND"

She is by far the best personality/heel in the WWE.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 470

Re: Lynch cements her legend status, then gets injured by Jax

Postby Hanley! » Nov 14, '18, 1:15 pm

Becky is the man. I watched that segment on Youtube and actually wanted to watch Survivor Series. Now that she's not on the card though, I'm completely not bothered. There's nothing else on the show that excites me.

I really hope the match happens at Wrestlemania somehow, because this sucks for the fans and for Becky. Main eventing a big four pay per view would have been the biggest moment of her career. And the match was actually hot too. Becky is probably the most over character in the entire company at the moment, and who knows if that's going to last. She must be devastated. Nia has royally fucked her over here.

Why do they keep Nia around at this point? She fucking sucks. Send her back to developmental at least; she's injured so many of her opponents, and it's not like she's all that popular anyway. There's no upside to keeping her on television to regularly injure better performers who might actually make a difference to the company.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Postby Messiah » Nov 14, '18, 2:18 pm

I'm praying they will go with this for WrestleMania. I think they will given they went ahead and pulled Charlotte/Rousey at Survivor Series. That was the logical approach for WrestleMania but it's unlikely they would do it again, at least not without doing Lynch/Rousey. Plus, it feels like they truly recognize the gold they have in Lynch. The only other direction would be Rousey/Lynch at Rumble and then the whole Four Horsewomen match at WrestleMania.

And yeah, Jax sucks. Even Brie's mistake was far more understandable. Anyone who has seen the clip, it was crazy how hard Jax punched Lynch. Rumors have it that a lot of people are pissed about it too. Just no excuse.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author
Topics: 470

Postby Hanley! » Nov 14, '18, 2:39 pm

Brie only hurt one person too. She fucks up moves all the time, and she's a horrible wrestler, but she's mostly just a danger to herself. Jax is less than a month removed from the last person she concussed (Zelina Vega), she separated Bliss's shoulder earlier in the year, she injured Bayley's shoulder last year forcing her to miss Summerslam, she nearly broke Charlotte's neck on a simple shoulder breaker. This isn't a once off thing, she already had a reputation for hurting people before she broke Becky's nose.

I do hope that Becky gets the Mania match, but I'm not confident. It seems like Ronda and Becky are probably angling for it now, but I just don't think Becky is their hand-picked star of the division and therefore she's not going to get the big Wrestlemania match. That's just not how they operate. The fact that they're doing the Rousey Charlotte match now makes it a little more likely, but if I were to guess, I'd say that they'll probably do a fuck finish this weekend and they'll go back to Charlotte Rousey at Wrestlemania.

Or maybe they'll go Four Horsewomen vs Four Horsewomen instead.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Return to WWE