It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 8:37 am

Randy Orton being "investigated" by WWE for sexual misconduct

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Randy Orton being "investigated" by WWE for sexual misconduct

Postby KaiserGlider » Aug 14, '18, 10:31 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... eport.html

Fox News wrote:The WWE is "looking into" a 2012 claim that Randy Orton exposed himself to the company's writers and touched himself in front of them. The wrestling star is under investigation after former WWE writer, Court Bauer, said on an old podcast that Orton would "initiate" new writers by pulling out his penis and touching himself in front of them.

WWE reps confirmed to Fox News that the organization was in the process of '“looking into the matter."

The 2012 claim resurfaced after a Reddit user reposted Bauer's quotes about Orton.

“For every new writer that would show up, he comes in the room, puts his hand down his pants, pulls out his dick, touches himself, then says ‘I’m Randy Orton, shake my hand… oh you don’t want to shake my hand? You’re big leaguing me? That’s fucked up man. Should I tell Vince and Steph you won’t shake Randy Orton’s hand?'”

"The writers would all start sweating and backing up into the corner, the guys dick is still hanging out, and he would be there cutting a promo on a guy with his dick hanging out for like five minutes." Court goes on to say Orton was very intense "so you could never tell if he was fucking with you or he was really hot."

Court says he was lucky... Randy did it to him on the 1st day he was with the company at tv and just as he was about to pull his dick out, Stephanie walked in, and that shit went right back in his pants. Court describes it as a teacher entering the classroom.

On Friday, Bauer addressed the incident on Twitter after a user directly tweeted at him and asked if he was telling the truth.

Bauer responded on his account with a flat, "Yes."

Classic Randall. Nothing will come of this, but it's still an interesting story.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Re: Randy Orton being "investigated" by WWE for sexual misconduct

Postby PorkChop » Aug 15, '18, 2:03 am

This doesn't surprise me.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 1430

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Aug 15, '18, 6:17 am

I think the majority of writers are male I believe hence why he was able to get away with it for so long, but this may be the spark for more stories to come out about his behaviour.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Hanley! » Aug 15, '18, 11:21 am

It's funny how things can just take off like this. There have been so many stories about Orton, that we could all probably name. That he's now under investigation for this one particular story which came from a podcast six years ago that just happened to resurface on Reddit recently is kinda bizarre.

It seemed like the #MeToo movement was taking its time getting to the world of pro wrestling. We know there must be some horror stories there, it seemed like a matter of time before some kind of story came out. I hope this sprouts legs and that Orton is properly punished (for a change) because nobody can have any doubt whatsoever that he actually did this. And there can be no excuse for it.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Everlong » Aug 15, '18, 11:56 am

Let us not forget this is the same guy who used to shit in people's gym bags.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby VaderBomb » Aug 17, '18, 12:30 pm

Everlong wrote:Let us not forget this is the same guy who used to shit in people's gym bags.

At least with this one he was just trying t live up to the standard set by his forefathers.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Return to WWE