It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 5:01 am

Braun Strowman is Mr. Money in the Bank

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Braun Strowman is Mr. Money in the Bank

Postby KaiserGlider » Jun 30, '18, 5:42 pm

Thee recent Money in the Bank PPV had some good matches, a cash in from Alexa on Nia Jax after her surprisingly entertaining match with Ronda Rousey, and Braun Strowman becoming Mr. Money in the Bank. Which feels really unnecessary, but I guess they could have gone with a worse option.

So when does Braun cash in? Will he challenge Lesnar (when he shows up in 5 millennia) and be the one to finally beat him clean? Will be cash in on Lesnar after a match against Roman? Will he cash in on whoever beats Lesnar? Like I said, seems really unnecessary that Braun has the briefcase cause it seems like he can easily become #1 contender whenever the fuck he wants, but at least for once the briefcase is on someone that people want to see become champion.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Re: Braun Strowman is Mr. Money in the Bank

Postby The Legend » Jul 01, '18, 9:28 am

It was a really enjoyable show. I do agree that Braun comes up as the least likely MITB holder since Cena. I don't know how they looked at the field and thought that anyone besides Miz or Kevin Owens should have won the briefcase.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby Hanley! » Jul 01, '18, 5:34 pm

Joe should have won it.

Strowman seems a bad fit, but it'll work if he uses it to force Brock to show up for a title match soon, that Brock loses. Brock needs to lose the title badly.

Not that I really want Braun as champion, but it'd be a step up. It gets MitB out if the way for another year too, which sounds fine because it's a lazy-as-fuck gimmick.

What they better not do is use this to protect Brock on the way out. Dude needs to lose clean as a sheet to SOMEBODY. Preferably anyone but Roman.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby VaderBomb » Jul 01, '18, 7:59 pm

I thought that MITB was a mediocre event, and it didn't help that it followed NJPW's Dominion and NXT TakeOver.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby Hanley! » Jul 02, '18, 2:41 am

I got an offer to sign back up to the Network for free for three months and I did so to watch Takeover.

Honestly, I was on such a high from Dominion (one of the best shows I've ever seen) that I was underwhelmed by the Takeover show, which was admittedly very good.

I couldn't bring myself to watch MitB for free. The card looked like shit, and when I read the results afterwards I felt I had made the right call.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Return to WWE