It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 5:42 pm

Fantasy Booking Game - Make me the champ!

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Fantasy Booking Game - Make me the champ!

Postby The Legend » Jun 23, '18, 6:25 am

So I have this idea for a game that could be fun for us to try out. The concept is simple, I'll start by giving a name, whoever responds first has a job, give that superstar a push, book them in a way you'd like to see in a series of feuds with different guys conceivably ending with that person becoming champion in WWE. Once you create that path you give another name and the game continues. The first name: Bobby Roode!

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 331

Re: Fantasy Booking Game - Make me the champ!

Postby KaiserGlider » Jun 30, '18, 5:30 pm

I would turn him heel (because duh) and then have him feud with Finn Balor and Braun Strowman before transitioning into a world title feud against face Seth Rollins where he wins the belt.

Next up: Shinsuke Nakamura

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 472

Postby Hanley! » Jul 01, '18, 1:44 pm

Nakamura has failed too many times at winning the title, so I wouldn't give it to him any time soon. I'd have him win the US title from Jeff Hardy at the next pay per view, and begin a dominant heel run as champion, establishing himself as a nasty, ruthless striker. Really drive home the strong style gimmick.

I'd have him defend the title successfully, and mostly cleanly, against everyone for over a year. Even Styles eventually, after he's lost the world title (though not until sometime next year). If anyone remembers Austin Aries' X division run in TNA shortly before becoming champion, that's kinda what I'm going for here. I want Nakamura to feel almost as important as the world champion.

Daniel Bryan wins the world title at Wrestlemania, and we eventually set up Bryan vs Nakamura, champion vs champion at Summer slam or Survivor Series 2019. Nakamura wins on first attempt.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Hanley! » Jul 01, '18, 5:30 pm

Forgot to give a new name: Sami Zayn

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby ShaneOfan » Jul 05, '18, 4:45 pm

Sami Zayn. After returning from injury he rejoins KO who picks up the Universal Title at MITB. However... Sami won the briefcase earlier in the night. Sami celebrates KO's win with him before laying him out and cashing in and ending KO's 2 minute title run. Poetic justice for when KO attacked him after winning the NXT Title.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby ShaneOfan » Jul 05, '18, 4:48 pm

Make Slater IC champ.

Join the PCW!

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby The Legend » Jul 08, '18, 5:16 am

Heath Slater is pretty simple, I feel like they left a whole bunch of possibility on the table with the whole "I got Kids!" thing and there's a lot of details to explore.

I'd start out by have him constantly going to Rhyno each week and saying that this kid or that kid (give them a different name each week just for comedic value of making it seem like he has more kids than possible) needs something that costs more money (braces, etc.). Make them things that really garner sympathy for Slater and get the fans behind him trying to earn for his family. In order to raise money he needs to win and get accomplishment incentives in his contract, have Rhyno become more like his enforcer instead of tag team partner.

The more he needs to win the harder the accomplishments become, which leads Slater, while still being sympathetic, to be more of an Eddie Guerrero type of face, where he'll win some matches by rolling up and pulling tights or getting the other guy intentionally DQ'd or Rhyno helps him win.

Eventually, Slater needs to become IC champ and Rhyno helps him accomplish that. At any point the crowd sours on Slater, they could easily turn him heel by having Rhyno find out that while he said he was doing this for his kids, Slater turns out to be keeping the money for himself, which could make Rhyno turn on Slater and lead to a feud between those two.

Next name to push... Mojo Rawley!

World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author

Postby ShaneOfan » Jul 12, '18, 10:36 pm

Mojo...

Okay let's start with assuming the belt is off Bork. Doesn't matter. One way or another, one reason or another (all the points i have for the reference) and let's furtger say it's on Lashley. I would then have Bobby issue and open challenge every week sort of an anti Brock Lesnar. Week after week people answer Kevin Owens, Roman Reigns, Goldust, pretty much everyone you can think of. Finally Weeks Later after all this is going down Mojo Rawley comes out. They go back and forth back and forth Mojo actually has a pretty good showing he is in winning but he is holding his own. When all looks lost for Mojo as Lashley is it bad to pick up the win bum bum bum Roman comes out. (This is more about getting Roman over but whatever ) the ref takes a bump and Roman fuking levels Bobby. Mojo hits his finisher as Bobby stands up the ref comes to as Roman smiles from the outside. 1 2 3! Ding ding ding! Mojo Rawley is your new WWE Universal Champion. Mojo is shocked Bobby is shocked the announcers are shocked the WWE universe is shocked. The world is shocked. The next week Lashley gets his rematch clause. He makes quick work of Mojo one two three. But a now heel Roman sits ringside. after the match Roman gets into the ring grinning like an idiot and clapping before Superman punch spear. Room and grab the title and stands over Lashley as Raw goes off the air. Mojo can now claim he was WWE Universal champion for one week. It is honestly the best chance he has and the only thing I can possibly see doing. Honestly I would rather see Goldust in this position, but since your prompt was Mojo we give it to him. This makes a very quick transitional champion but sets up a Roman heel turn, and a Roman Lashley fued.

You're up, make Johnny Gargano Intercontinental Champion.

Join the PCW!

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby The Legend » Jul 13, '18, 2:28 pm

Make Johnny Gargano the IC champion.

Actually, the timing is perfect to make Gargano champ, assuming Dolph keeps the belt at Extreme Rules. Gargano is at his best when he can really pull into an emotional underdog role like he did with Ciampa and even Almas. So here's the beauty of this story, Gargano and Ziggler are both from Cleveland and they both went to the same high school (St. Edward), which is a school famous for wrestling - they just won their 32nd State Championship and have won 11 national championships. Gargano followed Dolph by about seven years.

So here's the story, the WWE have long made Dolph's amateur wrestling background a part of his character, talking about his record at Kent State and having him wear a St. Ed's jacket to the ring on occasion. Have Gargano start showing up on RAW and just subtly have them cross paths backstage, each time Dolph looks just a little bit annoyed. Meanwhile, Gargano goes on a winning streak on RAW, one week Gargano wins a match and then Dolph loses, they pass backstage and Dolph snaps, attacking him and shouting about how he needs to go away and Dolph is going to get rid of him.

The next week they talk about how Dolph used to have records at St. Ed's wrestling program, but Gargano came behind him and broke them all. When there Dolph won two state championships, Gargano won four and just play up how Gargano has surpassed Dolph in every way. It leads to a feud where Gargano does well early, but McIntyre always is there to help Dolph, play up a psychological and mental edge as a veteran of pro wrestling. Then finally after a few matches they get to the final encounter where Gargano finally beats Dolph and takes his title.

Next up, push Ronda Rousey to gold!

World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author

Return to WWE