It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 3:50 pm

What is your favourite CENA WINS LOL moment?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

What is your favourite CENA WINS LOL moment?

Postby PorkChop » May 15, '18, 2:05 pm

The one which immediately springs to mind for me is vs the Nexus, when he took a DDT onto exposed concrete, popped back up and beat 2 men to win the match. According to Jericho and Edge, he booked the ending to that match himself.

Or Royal Rumble 2008 (?) when he was supposed to be injured for something like 8 months, miraculously healed up after what felt like 3 weeks, entered at number 30 and won it.

2007-2010 were some dark times.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 1430

Re: What is your favourite CENA WINS LOL moment?

Postby Viazon » May 15, '18, 2:10 pm

There is one that immediately comes to mind. If I remember correctly, there was this time he had an I Quit match against The Miz. With the help of Alex Riley, they beat the ever loving crap out of Cena for the entire match. Literally had no offence for the whole match. Then right at the end, he gets Miz in the STF and wins the match.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 244

Postby PorkChop » May 15, '18, 2:18 pm

Viazon wrote:There is one that immediately comes to mind. If I remember correctly, there was this time he had an I Quit match against The Miz. With the help of Alex Riley, they beat the ever loving crap out of Cena for the entire match. Literally had no offence for the whole match. Then right at the end, he gets Miz in the STF and wins the match.

I remember an I Quit match with Orton like that, Breaking Point I think. Orton handcuffed him to the turnbuckle, smacked him with a kendo stick about 50 times and Cena was ok with it, then he gets Orton in an STF and wins.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author
Topics: 1430

Postby Everlong » May 15, '18, 9:38 pm

The Nexus is the ultimate in CENA WINS LOL. A hot young stable getting massive heel heat, Cena co-opts the story and completely squashes the entire group systematically, killing most of their careers or at least temporarily maiming them. Truly a marvel.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Messiah » May 17, '18, 8:14 pm

I totally forgot about the Cena/Miz 'I Quit' match until this thread. Classic Cena moment.

Cena vs Lesnar at Extreme Rules 2012 deserves a mention too. It still makes very little sense as to why Cena had to win that match.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby KaiserGlider » May 19, '18, 4:02 pm

Messiah wrote:Cena vs Lesnar at Extreme Rules 2012 deserves a mention too. It still makes very little sense as to why Cena had to win that match.

And then he cut a promo after a match saying he was gonna be out for a while... and he wasn't. He main evened the next PPV against Jonny Ace while Bryan/Punk for the title was in the undercard.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Return to WWE