It is currently: Mar 29, '24, 5:33 am

Superstar Shake-up Predictions

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Superstar Shake-up Predictions

Postby DBSoT » Apr 11, '18, 4:22 pm

Raw and Smackdown this week will include the annual Superstar Shake-up (Trademark). Who do you see moving to a new show?

Prediction:

Raw
AJ Styles - I can see Vince completely screwing over Smackdown and moving Styles to Raw.

Orton - Orton is a big name and could slide into the mid-card or main event of Raw easily. I also believe that the mid-card titles for each show are switching brands.

Jinder Mahal - Mid-card title holder changes shows

Big E - It is time to break up The New Day and Big E is the most capable to go out on his own.

Kevin Owens - Owens and Zayn are basically free agents. I can see them being split up as a deal between
GMs. The story will be that they are less likely to cause chaos if they are apart.

Charlotte - They took the title off of Charlotte on Smackdown for a reason. It also seems like she is destined to face Rousey at next years Wrestlemania

Smackdown
Seth Rollins - Getting Rollins away from Raw and its congested main event scene is necessary. Rollins can thrive on Smackdown as the IC champ. A lot of great potential matches as well.

The Miz - Miz and Bryan need to be on the same show. This feud has been built for a while now and it is time to get the proper conclusion.

Bayley - Either Bayley or Sasha is going to Smackdown. They have to split them up.

Asuka - Asuka being the dominant force on Smackdown works perfectly. This is reverse side of moving Charlotte to Raw.

The Revival - Smackdown needs another strong tag team

Sami Zayn - See Kevin Owens. Zayn is better on Smackdown, where he can have matches with Bryan, Rollins, Nakamura, etc

Cesaro - It is time for The Bar to separate and for Cesaro to go to the real wrestling show. He will become Nakamura's personal jobber, but at least the matches will be good.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 218

Re: Superstar Shake-up Predictions

Postby The Legend » Apr 12, '18, 10:00 am

Move to SD:
- Asuka: She’s officially still on RAW’s roster, but she needs to move to SD to do a story where she builds herself back up to get to the top of the mountain, preferably against Charlotte at SummerSlam or Survivor Series.
- Big Cass: He should be returning from injury soon, I think he fits in better on the SD roster than lost on RAW.
- The Bar: I think flipping Cesaro and Sheamus to SD would freshen them up and freshen up the tag division, since they’ve faced everyone on RAW.
- Finn Balor: Much like your reasons for Rollins would be my reasons for Balor.
- The Woken Warriors: The Hardys and Bray seem out of place with this gimmick on RAW, it doesn’t quite fit right.
- Rhyno: They had a good run with Rhyno and Slater, but I think they could run a few months of Slater on his own now, fighting for his kids.
- The Miz: Agree that Miz and Bryan should be on the same show. Bryan can win the IC title soon into his return on his way back up the card.

Move to RAW:
- Big E: Agree completely it’s time to split up the New Day, Big E can survive in the RAW midcard, coincidentally, I’d move Xavier Woods to 205 Live as probably the best personality in the Cruiserweight Division. Kofi can make a go of it in the SmackDown midcard.
- Bobby Roode: I feel like Bobby is lost and directionless on SmackDown right now, I think a move to RAW could give him a more serious outlook.
- The Usos: Once again, they’ve beaten everyone on the SD roster, freshen them up and the tag division by moving them to RAW.
- Mojo Rawley: There’s nothing keeping him on SD, not sure a move to RAW will help him, but it can’t hurt right now.
- Becky Lynch: She can take Asuka’s place as a serious contender on RAW.
- Kevin Owens: I think somehow Owens will wind up on RAW, after that Sami can say that Owens was the leader that manipulated him and he can return to SD.
- Randy Orton: Solid veteran presence on RAW, will fill in wherever he’s needed.
- Rusev Day: Rusev and English are one of the hottest acts in the company, a switch over to RAW makes sense.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Re: Superstar Shake-up Predictions

Postby The Legend » Apr 12, '18, 10:07 am

@DBSOT Some thoughts and discussion on your choices:

Styles - he's just entering this story with Nakamura, I really doubt he moves to Raw just yet.
Orton - Agree with your thoughts
Jinder - They could flip Rollins and Jinder, but I don't think they will.
Big E - Again, agree.
Owens - Agree.
Charlotte - She's got too much to do with Carmella and Asuka on SmackDown for her to switch right now.

Rollins - See above.
Miz - Agree completely.
Bayley - Sasha and Bayley need to actually finish off their rivalry before they split them up, if they split them at all.
Asuka - Agree.
It could be Revival, but I think moving Bar, who has faced way more RAW teams, makes more sense.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Return to WWE