It is currently: Mar 26, '19, 8:15 pm

Angle/Rousey and HHH/Steph was surprisingly entertaining

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Re: Angle/Rousey and HHH/Steph was surprisingly entertaining

Postby Messiah » Mar 04, '19, 1:35 am

Triple H back at it again. With Batista returning (in fairness, I watched the segment on Youtube and it was badass because Batista is badass), is there any doubt that Triple H will once again have the longest match at WrestleMania?

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Topics: 459

Postby The Legend » Mar 04, '19, 8:39 am

Messiah wrote:Triple H back at it again. With Batista returning (in fairness, I watched the segment on Youtube and it was badass because Batista is badass), is there any doubt that Triple H will once again have the longest match at WrestleMania?

I would doubt that he has the longest match, because neither he nor Batista have the cardiovascular shape of a lot of the people on the card that are half their age.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Topics: 300

Postby Messiah » Mar 04, '19, 1:33 pm

The Legend wrote:
Messiah wrote:Triple H back at it again. With Batista returning (in fairness, I watched the segment on Youtube and it was badass because Batista is badass), is there any doubt that Triple H will once again have the longest match at WrestleMania?

I would doubt that he has the longest match, because neither he nor Batista have the cardiovascular shape of a lot of the people on the card that are half their age.

That didn't stop him from having the longest matches on all the other WrestleMania's. Hell Sting could barely move and they still had the longest match on the show. I would be absolutely shocked if Triple H's match didn't take the most time on the show.

Shame because Batista is a marvelous heel who probably could offer the most out of all the part-timers because there is still some mileage you could get out of it. I'd love it if he could work with someone else. And I know it's always been his request to do the program with Triple H, but still. Triple H is dull as fuck.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 459

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Mar 08, '19, 7:05 am

Wasn't it at a reunion SD show where Batista teased a HHH Mania match? I mean, it's not like it's happened before.. :squint

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 501

Postby Hanley! » Mar 08, '19, 1:51 pm

At this point, I think the single greatest Wrestlemania draw for me would be no Undertaker and no Triple H on the card.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 163

Postby Everlong » Mar 10, '19, 8:38 pm

Is Taker going to be on the card? I Haven't been paying attention.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2425

Postby VaderBomb » Mar 10, '19, 10:57 pm

Everlong wrote:Is Taker going to be on the card? I Haven't been paying attention.

Not yet announced. I honestly doubt it, their roster is so stacked that they need room for too many people to have both HHH and Taker on the card. It's been that way for awhile and it usually happnes, I just feel like this year is the breaking point.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 160

Postby Hanley! » Mar 11, '19, 12:20 pm

Not so stacked that they don't apparently need a Triple H match and a Shane fucking McMahon match though.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 163

Previous

Return to WWE