It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 11:54 am

"The Ultimate Deletion" to take place next week

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

"The Ultimate Deletion" to take place next week

Postby KaiserGlider » Mar 12, '18, 11:18 pm

Well, this should be interesting. If Matt gets a lot of creative control this might be good.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Re: "The Ultimate Deletion" to take place next week

Postby The Legend » Mar 13, '18, 8:15 am

Eh, I've never been fond of the Broken or Woken gimmicks, it's just too much of Hardy making fun of things to me to take serious. I am surprised that they are seemingly ending this feud three weeks before Mania - pleasantly surprised. No brother Nero though, that's a bummer.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby DBSoT » Mar 13, '18, 8:18 am

In terms of Matt having control, it is a good sign that all the major parts and characters are still involved.

- Reby
- Maxel
- Wolfgang
- Senor Benjamin
- Vanguard 1
- Hardy Compound
- Dilapidated Boat
- Lake of Reincarnation

This whole thing has all the pieces necessary to be as good as the first.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby KaiserGlider » Mar 13, '18, 7:54 pm

The Legend wrote:Eh, I've never been fond of the Broken or Woken gimmicks, it's just too much of Hardy making fun of things to me to take serious. I am surprised that they are seemingly ending this feud three weeks before Mania - pleasantly surprised. No brother Nero though, that's a bummer.

I think it's a good call to do this at Raw instead of Mania. A 20-minute pretaped segment that takes place somehwere else would feel out of place on a Wrestlemania show; there should be as much stuff happening inside the stadium as possible.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Return to WWE