It is currently: Apr 18, '24, 12:28 am

Wrestlers who should be in the WWE HOF

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Wrestlers who should be in the WWE HOF

Postby VaderBomb » Feb 27, '18, 12:08 pm

I understand why they haven't put guys like The Rock, Undertaker or Goldust in the Hall of Fame yet because they are still somewhat relevant, Especially considering the first two that I mentioned, WWE will definitely utilize them as headliners of their respective ceremonies.

They need to step up their game and put Vader in, he has health problems and despite him overcoming a lot of obstacles recently, there is still a chance that he may not be around for much longer. WWE should honor the Mastodon while he can show up and take in the praise as the greatest big man of all time.

Also, I'd like to see some old school tag teams like The Killer Bees and Demolition get inducted.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 177

Re: Wrestlers who should be in the WWE HOF

Postby Hanley! » Feb 28, '18, 1:16 pm

Didn't one of the guys from Demolition sue the company? That's why they stretched the fuck out of that New Day title reign, to ensure that they broke Demolition's record as the longest reigning tag team champions. Doubt they'll be going into the Hall of Fame any time soon as a result.

Vader would be a good choice for Hall of Fame. He's definitely got the legacy for it, and given the state of his health it would be nice to see him inducted while he's still alive. Though I'm not sure what a speech would be like, considering some of the things Will Ospreay said about him in recent interviews.

It would be cool to see the Steiner Brothers in the Hall of Fame. Not just for the crazy speech either, they are definitely deserving. We're running out of massive WWE tag teams to enter (at least from before the late 90s), so these guys should go in soon. The British Bulldogs are another deserving entry, but Dynamite Kid feels like yet another guy who won't go in until he's dead, as they don't like the optics there.

People will make fun of me, but Luger should definitely go in. Love him or hate him, he was a huge star back in the 90s, and deserves a place on those grounds alone. It seems like he's turned his life around too (unless I've missed any dirt on him over the last couple of years), so it might make for the kind of redemption story that they enjoy too.

WWE like to consider their Hall of Fame a wrestling Hall of Fame, and have inducted some people who have never even worked for WWE. With that considered, Heyman and Bischoff should both be in there already. They should set something up soon.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Postby Messiah » Feb 28, '18, 2:55 pm

It feels silly to me they don’t just induct The Rock already.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby VaderBomb » Feb 28, '18, 2:57 pm

Messiah wrote:It feels silly to me they don’t just induct The Rock already.

Imagine that we may be living in a world where Kid Rock gets inducted before The Rock.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author
Topics: 177

Postby Hanley! » Feb 28, '18, 3:20 pm

Messiah wrote:It feels silly to me they don’t just induct The Rock already.

I'm fine with it. He's been on so many of the Wrestlemania shows and Hall of Fame shows lately, that his speech wouldn't feel special yet. Also it makes sense to not induct two 90s stars on the level of Goldberg/the Rock in the same year. Obviously you want all the inductees to be big stars, but Goldberg and Rock are both stars on the level where they should be billed as the top of the HOF class.

Rock could very well go in next year. There's no rush.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Return to WWE