It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 6:38 pm

Predictable WM results

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Predictable WM results

Postby DBSoT » Feb 26, '18, 9:50 am

I was thinking after Roman vs Brock became official last night, that this might be the most predictable WM I can think of. That doesn't necessarily mean it will be bad, but it takes away some the surprise. This is also based on reports and my speculation on potential matches. I am actually looking forward to the CW title tournament final, just because its the only match on the card that I 100% am not sure of the winner.

Most Predictable:
Reigns over Lesnar - Universal Title
Nakamura over Styles - WWE Title
Braun over The Miz - IC Title
Rousey/Angle over Steph/HHH
Cena over anyone he ends up facing
Asuka over Bliss (This could possibly be Charlotte, but WWE has positioned it as Bliss) - Women's titles

Somewhat Predictable:
Shane/partner over Zayn/Owens
Charlotte over SD women's division. If she doesn't face Asuka.
Rollins over Finn
Orton over Roode

Not Currently Predictable:
CW Title final
Andre the Giant Battle Royal Winner
Raw and SD tag titles

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 218

Re: Predictable WM results

Postby The Legend » Feb 26, '18, 9:55 am

I could be proven wrong, but nothing I've seen so far on SD tells me WWE is even considering showing enough faith in Shinsuke for him to take the belt off of AJ at Mania. They don't know what to do with Shinsuke, and that just gets worse if they put the strap on him.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby DBSoT » Feb 26, '18, 11:10 am

I agree that they have mismanaged Nakamura's main roster run. However, I would think him winning the Royal Rumble shows that they are still heavily invested in him. It would also devalue Nakamura's aura even more if he lost at Mania. At some point they have to just go for it with him and stop half-assing it.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author
Topics: 218

Postby The Legend » Feb 26, '18, 12:23 pm

DBSoT wrote:I agree that they have mismanaged Nakamura's main roster run. However, I would think him winning the Royal Rumble shows that they are still heavily invested in him. It would also devalue Nakamura's aura even more if he lost at Mania. At some point they have to just go for it with him and stop half-assing it.

I'm saying, I don't actually think they are heavily invested in him. I mean he hasn't been seen since winning the Rumble. I could totally see him being the type of Rumble winner they use as a swerve and AJ wins and keeps the belt.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Return to WWE