It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 5:14 am

the STATE of WWE

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

the STATE of WWE

Postby Circled Square » Aug 07, '17, 11:47 pm

am I going to have to take the final redpill and switch to new japan because this is just...wew. look at that crowd.

plus did anyone else see Bayley cut an awful promo and get boo'd like bless my fuck

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 209

Re: the STATE of WWE

Postby Str8Shooter » Aug 08, '17, 7:08 am

There's always empty seats around the hardcam like that. Pretty sure I've seen it before. They may not even sell some of those seats.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 359

Re: the STATE of WWE

Postby Circled Square » Aug 08, '17, 10:35 am

Str8Shooter wrote:There's always empty seats around the hardcam like that. Pretty sure I've seen it before. They may not even sell some of those seats.

Oh shit really? I saw seats to the left of the middle were empty too, behind the announcers desk was alright though. Just thought it was pretty sad considering it was in Toronto.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 209

Return to WWE