It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 2:38 pm

Pete Dunne vs Tyler Bate was MOTY

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Pete Dunne vs Tyler Bate was MOTY

Postby prophet » May 28, '17, 8:14 am

WWE's MOTY, anyway.

What a clinic. The UK guys are the only thing I watch in WWE nowadays and I've only just gotten around to watch the latest UK Title match from the last Takeover event and holy shit I was impressed - JR on commentary made it so much better for me as well.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Pete Dunne vs Tyler Bate was MOTY

Postby Hanley! » May 28, '17, 9:50 am

Yeah, it's been my favourite WWE match so far this year. It was great to see a match on WWE television that didn't follow the same formula as everything else. This was more of a UK style and both guys tore it up. Bate got a monster pop out of a fucking airplane spin for crying out loud. They brought it here and it's going to take a really great match to knock them off the top spot this year. I'm a little doubtful that we're going to see anything better.

I wouldn't call it the best match of the year though. Omega vs Okada at Wrestle Kingdom probably stole that prize in the first week of the year. And there's been a couple of matches in the Best of the Super Juniors tournament that were as good as Dunne vs Bate too.

That's not a criticism though, because their match was still fantastic and I have nothing negative to say about it.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Return to WWE