It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 5:35 pm

I have no interest in RAW tonight

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

I have no interest in RAW tonight

Postby The Legend » Apr 03, '17, 1:28 pm

So I watched everything on Mania last night from the first match of the pre-show all the way to the end. I enjoyed Mania for the most part. There were a few disappointments, but I thought it was much better executed than it could have been before the show started. All that being said, I'm pretty sure 7 hours of Wrestlemania broke me. I have no interest in watching RAW tonight, even though the RAW after Mania is usually a lot of fun on different levels. I'll probably record it and try to watch later in the week, but there's no way I can watch RAW tonight. That can't be what the WWE wants to see happen after the biggest show of the year.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 331

Re: I have no interest in RAW tonight

Postby Hanley! » Apr 03, '17, 1:32 pm

I'm not going to be watching the show tonight, because it's on too late. But I'll be more excited to check out the results tomorrow than I was to check out the results for Wrestlemania this morning. There's usually a couple of exciting moments on the Raw after Wrestlemania, and it's nice to get a feel of where they're going next.

That being said, I didn't watch a 7 hour wrestling show last night, so I wouldn't blame you for being fatigued.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Apr 03, '17, 1:57 pm

I'll be catching up tomorrow primarily to see what happens to Undertaker in terms of an announcement or will they take last night's symbolic ending as THE confirmation the Deadman is finally gone.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Str8Shooter » Apr 03, '17, 2:33 pm

If you can't get yourself up for this Raw, how can you get up for any of the? :lol

This Raw is always noteworthy if nothing else. You're pretty much guaranteed to see a return or debut or two. This year we know the Hardy's will be on, so seeing them on Raw and what they do with them is interesting.

We don't know who Goldberg's first Universal challenger is going to be? Finn? Seth?

The GM slot is still vacant with Foley gone, do we get a replacement tonight? Kurt Angle maybe?

And then there's the rowdiest crowd of the year, and you never know what the hell they'll do. They might make you laugh, they might piss you off.

And who knows we might get a big Undertaker sendoff.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby The Legend » Apr 03, '17, 4:45 pm

Str8Shooter wrote:If you can't get yourself up for this Raw, how can you get up for any of the? :lol

This Raw is always noteworthy if nothing else. You're pretty much guaranteed to see a return or debut or two. This year we know the Hardy's will be on, so seeing them on Raw and what they do with them is interesting.

We don't know who Goldberg's first Universal challenger is going to be? Finn? Seth?

The GM slot is still vacant with Foley gone, do we get a replacement tonight? Kurt Angle maybe?

And then there's the rowdiest crowd of the year, and you never know what the hell they'll do. They might make you laugh, they might piss you off.

Did you read my post at all? I said I'd record it and probably try to catch some of it later in the week, but I have zero desire to actually watch it now while it's happening, which isn't good for a moment like this.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author
Topics: 331

Postby Str8Shooter » Apr 03, '17, 8:44 pm

The Legend wrote:
Str8Shooter wrote:If you can't get yourself up for this Raw, how can you get up for any of the? :lol

Did you read my post at all? I said I'd record it and probably try to catch some of it later in the week, but I have zero desire to actually watch it now while it's happening, which isn't good for a moment like this.

You said you have zero interest in watching it tonight. I just gave you a bunch of potential reasons to watch tonight.....

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Return to WWE