It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 11:34 am

IT'S ON

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

IT'S ON

Postby Everlong » Mar 31, '17, 2:42 pm

For the first time ever I've signed up for WWE network.

I will watch WrestleMania for free on Sunday, then promptly cancel afterward :lol

Unless it also allows me to watch live RAW since I don't have cable? Then I'll do that Monday, too, if I'm free.

READY FOR THE MANIA CHAT OOOOO YEA WHO'S WITH ME

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: IT'S ON

Postby Str8Shooter » Mar 31, '17, 2:44 pm

The Network doesn't show Live Raws. I think they add Raw's a month or so after they air Live.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 359

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Mar 31, '17, 3:22 pm

Everlong wrote:For the first time ever I've signed up for WWE network.

I will watch WrestleMania for free on Sunday, then promptly cancel afterward :lol

Unless it also allows me to watch live RAW since I don't have cable? Then I'll do that Monday, too, if I'm free.

READY FOR THE MANIA CHAT OOOOO YEA WHO'S WITH ME

:headbang :headbang

Me too man, is it bit sad I'm more looking forward to the chatbox than the actual show?! lol

But I'm impressed by the vast array of stuff on the Network - watched Angle's interview since his return and caught a Rivalries look back on Rock v Cena. I'd enjoy the month to watch shit you've not had chance to ;)

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby KaiserGlider » Mar 31, '17, 5:00 pm

Not excited, huh?

Don't forget the Hall of Fame and NXT Takeover tomorrow. There's a ton of other original content too like the Edge and Christian show, WWE 24, JBL's interviews, Austin podcast, etc and years of old Smackdowns/Raws.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Postby Ali » Mar 31, '17, 7:43 pm

Str8Shooter wrote:The Network doesn't show Live Raws. I think they add Raw's a month or so after they air Live.

I have seen RAW replays the next day. Just sayin'.

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 43

Postby Everlong » Mar 31, '17, 9:14 pm

KaiserGlider wrote:Not excited, huh?

Don't forget the Hall of Fame and NXT Takeover tomorrow. There's a ton of other original content too like the Edge and Christian show, WWE 24, JBL's interviews, Austin podcast, etc and years of old Smackdowns/Raws.

I haven't missed a single WrestleMania since I was like 7 years old (except for two while I was in college, WM23 and WM24) and the streams are getting less reliable than ever. I'll be fucked if I miss one now.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Postby SlightlyJames » Mar 31, '17, 9:21 pm

Ali wrote:
Str8Shooter wrote:The Network doesn't show Live Raws. I think they add Raw's a month or so after they air Live.

I have seen RAW replays the next day. Just sayin'.

Not on the network you haven't. It's consistently on a one month buffer.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 275

Postby Hanley! » Apr 01, '17, 7:25 am

Everlong wrote:For the first time ever I've signed up for WWE network.

I already have the Network ... I think I've had it for a year and a half. But earlier today it was cancelled because apparently it held outdated credit card information for me.

So I updated my information and as a result I appear to be back on the Network having missed one of my monthly installments. I'm getting Wrestlemania month for free despite being a subscriber for over a year. I still think this free month thing is bad business, but I'm enjoying it today. :P

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Return to WWE