It is currently: May 01, '24, 7:38 pm

Rollins vs Triple H is really heating up

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Rollins vs Triple H is really heating up

Postby KaiserGlider » Mar 13, '17, 11:27 pm

So, despite the lengthy period of time where this feud was kinda just left to sit, things have definitely picked up steam within the last several weeks with Seth invading NXT, Triple H cutting some very strong promos, and the debut of Samoa Joe "injuring" Rollins. I'm looking forward to seeing how the match plays out at Wrestlemania, even though it seems like Triple H has been in this same position character-wise for the past 3 Wrestlemanias. As for Rollins, this is by far the best booking he's received as a babyface, and I hope his momentum spills over to post-Wrestlemania.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Re: Rollins vs Triple H is really heating up

Postby Str8Shooter » Mar 14, '17, 7:29 am

Thought it was a great segment on Raw, the most babyface Rollins has probably ever looked. The crowd was red hot for it, and Triple H got massive heat for using the crutch in the attack.

My only question is if this segment confirms Rollins is healed and good to go? Or if this is writing him off because he can't compete at Mania.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 359

Postby VaderBomb » Mar 14, '17, 8:18 am

I have a feeling that it's going to be Triple H (w/ Steph) vs Rollins (w/ Foley) after what took place last night on Raw.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby Hanley! » Mar 14, '17, 1:24 pm

VaderBomb wrote:I have a feeling that it's going to be Triple H (w/ Steph) vs Rollins (w/ Foley) after what took place last night on Raw.

Why did you have to put that out into the universe?

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby The Legend » Mar 14, '17, 1:34 pm

Hanley! wrote:
VaderBomb wrote:I have a feeling that it's going to be Triple H (w/ Steph) vs Rollins (w/ Foley) after what took place last night on Raw.

Why did you have to put that out into the universe?

It's already out in the "WWE" Universe.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Kreashko » Mar 28, '17, 7:12 pm

HHH vs Rollins is my most hyped up match I'm looking forward to at Mania this year. I can't wait!

Kreashko Male
NXT Talent
NXT Talent

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 45

Postby KaiserGlider » Mar 28, '17, 10:49 pm

Glad they've dusted off the old "unsanctioned" stip for this. Really fitting given the story, and it wouldn't be the first time Triple H finds himself in this type of match.

On the other hand, AJ vs Shane is not a hardcore match, so I'm really not sure how that's going to play out...

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Postby Str8Shooter » Mar 29, '17, 7:09 am

I thought the segment on Raw was great, Trips knows how to cut great promos and I thought Seth cut his best babyface promo and maybe his best overall. I'm pretty hyped for this match. Not gonna lie though, I'm worried about Triple H going over, especially with Seth having a bad knee.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Mar 29, '17, 2:07 pm

I thought HHH would win this but think Rollins could go over as they try to generate more support for him and what better way than being an underdog - from a physical pov - to beat HHH. But not sure if his injury is fully healed so I'd probably say HHH wins and Rollins disappears to get healthy again.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Return to WWE