It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 1:53 pm

Title change on Raw

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Title change on Raw

Postby KaiserGlider » Feb 14, '17, 12:36 am

Baylay beat Charlotte to win the Raw Women's title

Here we go again, I feel the chemicals kicking in

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Re: Title change on Raw

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Feb 14, '17, 1:47 am

Its gonna be heartbreaking when Sasha turns on Bayley in Bayleys hometown next week :(

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 119

Postby Hanley! » Feb 14, '17, 3:44 pm

I don't like them passing the women's title around so much as I think it diminishes it. I'm not sure Naomi should ever have won the Smackdown women's title, let alone so soon into Bliss's reign. Now Bayley wins the Raw women's title for the first time the very next night. It creates a sort of a "everybody gets a turn" atmosphere that I don't really like.

I also thought that this wasn't the time to have Bayley win the title. She should have beaten Charlotte by ending her winning streak on pay per view at Wrestlemania. The pacing of this win just isn't quite right - I feel like Bayley could have done with a little longer to cement herself as the true underdog. A couple of more occasions where she didn't quite get the job done would have set the table perfectly for her title win.

But with all that being said, I just watched the match and thought the whole thing came off superbly on television. So it's a little hard to be negative about it in the moment. The match was really good, the finish was really good and the crowd went freaking nuts when she won. Bayley looked like a star and it came off like a big main event moment that will be remembered. So while this wasn't when I would have done it, at least it was done really well.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Kreashko » Feb 14, '17, 5:36 pm

I too think it should have happened at WrestleMania but with that being said, it was an amazing match that got me super hyped after the stupid sh*t they pulled at Elimination Chamber.

Kreashko Male
NXT Talent
NXT Talent

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 45

Postby Kreashko » Feb 14, '17, 6:23 pm

Kreashko Male
NXT Talent
NXT Talent

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 45

Return to WWE