It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 12:54 pm

WWE Championship - My Thoughts

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

WWE Championship - My Thoughts

Postby Kreashko » Feb 12, '17, 10:10 pm

Damn. It finally happened. Bray Wyatt has won a title and it is the WWE Championship...and with that I have come to realize that the title means absolutely anymore. It's sad. It really is. :facepalm :facepalm

It use to mean so much back in the day. Now, not so much.

Anyway, thats just my opinion. Sound off your thoughts below.

Kreashko Male
NXT Talent
NXT Talent

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 45

Re: WWE Championship - My Thoughts

Postby Messiah » Feb 12, '17, 10:11 pm

Kreashko wrote:Damn. It finally happened. Bray Wyatt has won a title and it is the WWE Championship...and with that I have come to realize that the title means absolutely anymore. It's sad. It really is. :facepalm :facepalm

Really? I mean, out of all the guys that have held this belt, Bray Wyatt is the one that makes you realize "it means nothing"?

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 470

Postby Kreashko » Feb 12, '17, 10:14 pm

Messiah wrote:
Kreashko wrote:Damn. It finally happened. Bray Wyatt has won a title and it is the WWE Championship...and with that I have come to realize that the title means absolutely anymore. It's sad. It really is. :facepalm

Really? I mean, out of all the guys that have held this belt, Bray Wyatt is the one that makes you realize "it means nothing"?

Yeah. Why would a guy who's a quote on quote "cult leader" win the title? Only to drop it to Orton who's a Wyatt family member? Makes no sense whatsoever.

Kreashko Male
NXT Talent
NXT Talent

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 45

Postby KaiserGlider » Feb 12, '17, 10:43 pm

Titles are only as prestigious as they're built up to be at any given time. Their prestigeness is always fluctuating.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 472

Postby The Legend » Feb 13, '17, 6:18 am

Kreashko wrote:
Messiah wrote:
Kreashko wrote:Damn. It finally happened. Bray Wyatt has won a title and it is the WWE Championship...and with that I have come to realize that the title means absolutely anymore. It's sad. It really is. :facepalm

Yeah. Why would a guy who's a quote on quote "cult leader" win the title? Only to drop it to Orton who's a Wyatt family member? Makes no sense whatsoever.

The break up of the Wyatt Family will make that part of it make sense. I do agree that they've handled to title scene poorly, but not because of that. The two transitional champions just to get the belt to Orton didn't make a lot of sense and leaving Cena and AJ with pretty much nothing to do at Mania sucks. I've always though the Bray/Randy feud didn't need the belt.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Return to WWE