It is currently: Jun 06, '24, 3:13 pm

Tyson Kidd got his neck fucked up by Samoa Joe

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Tyson Kidd got his neck fucked up by Samoa Joe

Postby Highwayman » Jun 04, '15, 11:55 am

- As PWMania.com reported, Samoa Joe worked a match against Tyson Kidd prior to Monday’s RAW going on air. According correspondents from the event, it appeared that Kidd suffered an injury towards the end of the match.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/tyson-kidd-suffe ... z3c7KiDC7w

What is this shit? Tyson's always getting injured.

Lord, I was born a ramblin' man...
Highwayman None specified
Gym Rat
Gym Rat

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 3

Re: Tyson Kidd got his neck fucked up by Samoa Joe

Postby Hanley! » Jun 04, '15, 2:11 pm

Hopefully it's only a minor injury. Wouldn't be the best way for Joe to kick off his run in the company. He doesn't want to get a reputation for being dangerous in the ring.

Tyson is having his best run in the company so far at the moment too (sad as that is), so it would suck for him to have to take any time off right now.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Postby Str8Shooter » Jun 04, '15, 2:19 pm

Hanley! wrote:Hopefully it's only a minor injury. Wouldn't be the best way for Joe to kick off his run in the company. He doesn't want to get a reputation for being dangerous in the ring.

Tyson is having his best run in the company so far at the moment too (sad as that is), so it would suck for him to have to take any time off right now.

The reports I've read make it seem like it isn't minor. We're talking a number of months. Which would suck bad given Kidd and Cesaro have been great together.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 359

Postby Hanley! » Jun 04, '15, 2:22 pm

Damn. Between those two and the Usos, the tag division is really taking a hit. Just when it seemed like they might try to make it worth half a damn.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Postby Str8Shooter » Jun 04, '15, 4:57 pm

Hanley! wrote:Damn. Between those two and the Usos, the tag division is really taking a hit. Just when it seemed like they might try to make it worth half a damn.

Am I crazy after hearing this my thought was maybe they should team up Jimmy Uso and Cesaro??

Both their partners are injured and both teams were perennial tag title contenders. With the division as weak as it is at the top, maybe have these two say that with both their partners injured, it made sense to band together.

It might just be crazy enough to work.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Hanley! » Jun 04, '15, 5:01 pm

I don't love the idea, but I guess if they worked on the story a little then it could work well. Stories in the tag division in general would be a plus right now, and this one would feel pretty organic. Plus, I'm afraid that Cesaro will fade into obscurity if they don't keep him in the tag division. Jimmy Uso already has.

It could make for a good feud between the two teams later on too, after Jay and Tyson return. Maybe Cesaro tries to stay friendly with Jimmy, but Jimmy just dismisses him completely because he doesn't need him anymore. The other two guys get involved in the drama too and it could spiral into a pretty fun rivalry.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Postby Str8Shooter » Jun 04, '15, 5:06 pm

Hanley! wrote:It could make for a good feud between the two teams later on too, after Jay and Tyson return. Maybe Cesaro tries to stay friendly with Jimmy, but Jimmy just dismisses him completely because he doesn't need him anymore. The other two guys get involved in the drama too and it could spiral into a pretty fun rivalry.

I was thinking along those lines. IF Jey and Tyson come back around the same time, you could even have them be jealous of Jimmy and Cesaro's success as a team and you could have some sort of weird mixed partners tag feud/match. That's something I don't believe we've seen, at least no anytime lately that I can recall.

I just am not entirely sure that New Day/PTP, or New Day/ Lucha Dragons is going to live up to Cesaro/Kidd and them. And Cesaro probably isn't in line for a singles push.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby War Daddy » Jun 04, '15, 5:07 pm

Time to bring back the Dudleys and Hardys!

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby VaderBomb » Jun 04, '15, 10:47 pm

Fucking damnit. Just as I begin to praise these guys as a team...

Why'd you have to kill Kidd, Joe?

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby Candyman44 » Jun 05, '15, 5:47 am

The title is a little misleading, it doesn't say anywhere that the injury was Joe's fault. Its a shame for Kidd, I was hoping they would regain the titles soon, they've been killing it.

On a side note, that Joe/Kidd match would have been awesome to see!

Candyman44 None specified
Gym Rat
Gym Rat

Postby Locke » Jun 05, '15, 9:14 am

All these awesome guys that everyone likes are getting injured, and I think it's because they're little, tiny dudes. I think I'm starting to understand why Vince likes the big dudes. They're durable.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby Hanley! » Jun 05, '15, 10:50 am

Locke wrote:All these awesome guys that everyone likes are getting injured, and I think it's because they're little, tiny dudes. I think I'm starting to understand why Vince likes the big dudes. They're durable.

It's a coincidence, nothing more. If anything, historically the smaller guys have been the more durable ones. This is just bad luck. Though it's understandable that it's happening now, as the roster has been skewing smaller for the last few years. It's more likely now than ever that when there's a few guys out injured (which is rarely NOT the case) that a number of them will be smaller guys.

Larger guys are just as injury prone. Cena and Sheamus haven't exactly proven themselves as immune to injury over the last several years. Triple H and Randy Orton have been out injured plenty of times too. Of the very biggest guys in the locker room, Khali's knees are absolutely knackered. The guy can barely move and looks incredibly fragile. And the Big Show, Undertaker and Mark Henry have all suffered their fair share of injuries. Kane has enjoyed a pretty fantastic run of health, but then the guy never takes a bump so it's maybe not surprising. :lol

Vince doesn't like big guys cos they're durable. He likes big guys cos he likes big guys. That's just what he's into. He spends all his time in the gym building muscle and I guess he thinks that everyone else should do it too. The likes of Ultimate Warrior and Batista weren't exactly pushed as champions because of how sturdy and dependable they were. :P

Hell, two of the largest, most physically impressive champions in the history of the WWE were Sid and Kevin Nash. One of them split his shin in two jumping from the second turnbuckle, and the other one is so famous for injuring himself doing menial stuff that this process was eventually named after him.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Postby Westcoastvibes » Jun 05, '15, 1:00 pm

Locke wrote:All these awesome guys that everyone likes are getting injured, and I think it's because they're little, tiny dudes. I think I'm starting to understand why Vince likes the big dudes. They're durable.

Just because you have the inspiration for Sheamus' new character as your signature does not mean you have to follow his beliefs :lol

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby Viazon » Jun 05, '15, 2:44 pm

That sucks for Tyson. I hope he can make a quick recovery. But it also sucks for Cesaro. I hope he doesn't fade into nothingness. Perhaps he could do something as a singles wrestler and then maybe even get into a feud with Kidd when he returns.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby Locke » Jun 05, '15, 2:47 pm

Don't get your panties in a wad, guys, I didn't say that -I personally- didn't like smaller guys. I don't like big boring slow movers, either, but let's face it, small guy after small guy is getting thrown into the hospital like it's going out of style. Coincidence or not, it's happening right in front of our eyes. It sucks.

Now feck off.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Hanley! » Jun 05, '15, 2:55 pm

Locke wrote:Don't get your panties in a wad, guys, I didn't say that -I personally- didn't like smaller guys. I don't like big boring slow movers, either, but let's face it, small guy after small guy is getting thrown into the hospital like it's going out of style. Coincidence or not, it's happening right in front of our eyes. It sucks.

Now feck off.

Hanley! wrote:Image

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Postby Highwayman » Jun 05, '15, 3:27 pm

What in the name of all things holy is going on in this thread?

Lord, I was born a ramblin' man...
Highwayman None specified
Gym Rat
Gym Rat

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 3

Postby Locke » Jun 05, '15, 5:37 pm

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Hanley! » Jun 05, '15, 6:10 pm

Don't you try to use Father Ted against me! I'm Irish, he's on my side. :P

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Postby JPG619 » Jun 05, '15, 6:38 pm

Hanley! wrote:Hopefully it's only a minor injury. Wouldn't be the best way for Joe to kick off his run in the company. He doesn't want to get a reputation for being dangerous in the ring.

I hope he OK too plus that be a big lose for the Tag division too him and Cesaro been one of the better teams the WWE has right now

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 29

Next

Return to WWE