It is currently: May 22, '24, 10:02 pm

Scott Steiner Opens Up About Confronting Hulk Hogan's Wife Jennifer

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Scott Steiner Opens Up About Confronting Hulk Hogan's Wife Jennifer

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Apr 08, '15, 1:22 pm

Scott Steiner spoke to TMZ about the incident involving Hulk Hogan's wife Jennifer at a San Jose airport during WrestleMania Weekend. The former WCW World Heavyweight Champion said that he only approached her to "talk smack" about Hulk. Steiner also said that there were police standing nearby and noted, “so if she felt her life was threatened, why didn’t she talk to the cops?”

Steiner also told TMZ:

I’m not going to dignify [Hogan’s] lies. I didn’t put my hands on her.”

“I told her Hulk introducing ‘Macho Man’ into the Hall of Fame is bullsh*t … He hated him. Everyone knew that.”

“It’s not my fault Hulk Hogan is afraid of me.”

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news ... gans-Wife/

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 119

Re: Scott Steiner Opens Up About Confronting Hulk Hogan's Wife Jennifer

Postby Everlong » Apr 08, '15, 1:56 pm

There are some really fucking trashy people in the wrestling business.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Re: Scott Steiner Opens Up About Confronting Hulk Hogan's Wife Jennifer

Postby Locke » Apr 09, '15, 11:45 am

Scott Steiner is one of those fucking meatheads that believed everything he ever said in a promo (at least about himself). He was one of those guys that would get butthurt if he didn't go over. He's always come off as some over privileged under educated high school jock, and that's exactly what he is. Without pro-wrestling, he'd be a 400 pound alcoholic (or a 100 pound coke addict) living in a trailer, beating his kids and raping women.

THAT BEING SAID
I'm so cool with him beating Hogan's ass.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Return to WWE