It is currently: Jun 07, '24, 10:50 pm

Wrestlemania Triple Threat Match?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Wrestlemania Triple Threat Match?

Postby HFX » Mar 03, '14, 9:03 pm

Earlier on Raw tonight Paul Heyman came out to CM Punks music and talked about Punk and then about Lesnar. Is there anyway they could make it a triple threat at Mania between Punk, Taker and Lesnar. It would be highly unlikely but it would help take away some of the punishment Taker would receive one on one against Lesnar. It would also be a hell of a match in-ring wise. Punk has recent history with both Lesnar and Taker and could be out to get revenge on both of them so it wouldn't be that big of a stretch. Now I highly doubt it will happen but it's something I'd like to see. May be one of the few things that could drag Punk back to WWE right now outside of a title win at Mania. What do y'all think of it? WWE needs Punk at Mania if Cena isn't going to be able to go 100%.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 43

Re: Wrestlemania Triple Threat Match?

Postby Camstud » Mar 03, '14, 9:18 pm

Wouldn't be surprised. I just wish Taker would have a match where we legit thought there was a chance he would lose though. It's one of the few purposes Taker can really serve at Mania, even if he doesn't actually go on to lose.

prophet wrote:
HFX wrote:
Viazon wrote:Fuck Nandos. Go to the meat counter in Tescos. You can get a whole chicken for not that much. Ready cooked. Me and my friends used to get them all the time then just eat them in the car.

Man I always think you can't get more weird and then you say something else :lol

The image of Viazon and his equally odd mates all sat outside the supermarket eating chicken together in the car is too much :lol
Camstud None specified
B+ Player
B+ Player

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 36

Postby Westcoastvibes » Mar 03, '14, 9:20 pm

That would work, set up more emphasis on punk/lesnar trying to be the guy to take down taker instead of taker retaining the streak. It would be the classic spot were the two fight each other just to fight another leaving the third guy (taker) relatively fresh threw out the match

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby JPG619 » Mar 04, '14, 1:35 am

Westcoastvibes wrote:That would work, set up more emphasis on punk/lesnar trying to be the guy to take down taker instead of taker retaining the streak. It would be the classic spot were the two fight each other just to fight another leaving the third guy (taker) relatively fresh threw out the match

I would not mind that too, or have Punk or Lesner pin each other leaving Taker unpinned which means he don't lose since he was never pinned to lose the match.

However I rather them leave both Taker and Lesner off the card and give the spot to someone else, maybe have an NXT battle royal or something which then grants them a WWE contract with RAW or SmackDown. I rather them have a useful match then just putting to random part-timers together for one night.

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 29

Postby Hanley! » Mar 04, '14, 6:58 pm

Surely if Punk was returning, he would have done so in Chicago? I don't think he's coming back before Wrestlemania at this point.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Georgerv » Mar 04, '14, 7:06 pm

See this is where I'm worried. The whole triple threat match scenario already seems like it's going to happen with the US title with the sheild splitting. Now also the IC title with Big E being used as the pawn for Cesaro and Swagger's feud.

I'm really starting to doubt that anyone is going to be added to the WWE WHC match, let alone the Taker match. Though I wouldn't object to either of these happening

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 42

Postby HFX » Mar 04, '14, 7:49 pm

Hanley! wrote:Surely if Punk was returning, he would have done so in Chicago? I don't think he's coming back before Wrestlemania at this point.

I agree with you on that, I said the same thing in the chatbox last night. There's no way he's coming back if he didn't return last night. I mean c'mon he wouldn't even need to get on a plane to go to the show. I only made this thread so that Messiah couldn't claim credit for my idea :lol

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author
Topics: 43

Return to WWE