It is currently: Jun 15, '24, 4:59 pm

Newspaper Spoils Another Major WWE Return?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Newspaper Spoils Another Major WWE Return?

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Jan 13, '14, 5:18 pm

http://www.winnipegsun.com/2014/01/10/w ... o-winnipeg

WWE is also saying that the advertisement is false.

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 119

Re: Newspaper Spoils Another Major WWE Return?

Postby JPG619 » Jan 13, '14, 7:21 pm

Well that is his home town so I would not be surprised he be there. Edge many of time made a return for the shows in Toronto so it could be a one night only this for Winnipeg

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 29

Postby Westcoastvibes » Jan 13, '14, 7:25 pm

JPG619 wrote:Well that is his home town so I would not be surprised he be there. Edge many of time made a return for the shows in Toronto so it could be a one night only this for Winnipeg

I doubt it, everyone involved with edge and his injury have all been pretty clear about him not competing ever again. Are you gonna risk being a quadriplegic for life over "one more match"?

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby JPG619 » Jan 13, '14, 7:32 pm

Westcoastvibes wrote:
JPG619 wrote:Well that is his home town so I would not be surprised he be there. Edge many of time made a return for the shows in Toronto so it could be a one night only this for Winnipeg

I doubt it, everyone involved with edge and his injury have all been pretty clear about him not competing ever again. Are you gonna risk being a quadriplegic for life over "one more match"?

I didn't say he had a match but he was there at event cutting promos or being at ring site for matches. However before his injury he did have matches in his home town many times before

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Westcoastvibes » Jan 13, '14, 10:14 pm

JPG619 wrote:
Westcoastvibes wrote:

I didn't say he had a match but he was there at event cutting promos or being at ring site for matches. However before his injury he did have matches in his home town many times before

My bad, the way I read it sounded like you were saying edge was the surprise return :lol

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby JPG619 » Jan 13, '14, 10:21 pm

Westcoastvibes wrote:
JPG619 wrote:
Westcoastvibes wrote:

My bad, the way I read it sounded like you were saying edge was the surprise return :lol

It all cool, I just used an example for Edge in Toronto. I didn't want to spoil it for others on the fourm with out reading the article

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Westcoastvibes » Jan 13, '14, 10:34 pm

JPG619 wrote:
Westcoastvibes wrote:
JPG619 wrote:
Westcoastvibes wrote:

It all cool, I just used an example for Edge in Toronto. I didn't want to spoil it for others on the fourm with out reading the article

Haha, I was thinking when I typed it to "this guy must not have clicked on the fucking link". Oh well, at least we know its not Edge

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby JPG619 » Jan 13, '14, 11:33 pm

Westcoastvibes wrote:
JPG619 wrote:
Westcoastvibes wrote:
JPG619 wrote:
Westcoastvibes wrote:I doubt it, everyone involved with edge and his injury have all been pretty clear about him not competing ever again. Are you gonna risk being a quadriplegic for life over "one more match"?

Haha, I was thinking when I typed it to "this guy must not have clicked on the fucking link". Oh well, at least we know its not Edge

I normally click the link to find out more about the topic that posted. But sometimes I can find out from others that post in the comments

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Return to WWE