It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 4:38 am

Best insult you've ever received online?

This is the place for gamers to talk about what they're playing, as well as for discussions about the latest tech and gadgets.

Best insult you've ever received online?

Postby prophet » Dec 11, '13, 5:25 pm

Not specifically about games I guess but it's still relevant to this thread - what's the best/funniest insult you've ever received whilst playing online?

I bring it up because I've just come from 3-0 down to win 3-4 on FIFA, scoring the winner in the 90th minute no less, to cap off one of my proudest gaming moments. Just when I thought my win couldn't get better I received a message from the dude reading;

"file complained for being a shit bradistani prick' - :clap

Genuinely couldn't stop laughing for a good 10 minutes. Anyone else got any funny insults to share?

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Best insult you've ever received online?

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Dec 11, '13, 5:37 pm

^LOL.

Is racist insults common? I ask because I was watching these soundboard gaming videos (in the voice of celebrities which I enjoy watching) and the amount of racist, prejudiced insults is shocking. It just seems like a default response - if someone annoys you, say something racist! At least come up with something quirky chaps!

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 519

Postby Everlong » Dec 11, '13, 5:40 pm

Man, that's great. The only insults I get on Xbox are the typical "u fucking faggot" or "i fucked ur mom bitch." And it seems like the angriest people are ALWAYS on FIFA! Call of Duty has the stereotype of shit-talking kids like that, but I almost never got that when I used to play it regularly. But FIFA? I'd get messages sent to me probably after 25% of the games I'd play.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby War Daddy » Dec 11, '13, 9:14 pm

My friend:"Hey man, I fucked your mom so its cool"

Online Gamer:"My mom is dead ya faggot"

My friend:"Oh is that why she never called back?"

Died laughing.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby PorkChop » Dec 12, '13, 10:32 am

I think the winner is when someone said "your arrangance never seems to amaze me" to Hanley.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby Everlong » Dec 12, '13, 11:15 am

PorkChop wrote:I think the winner is when someone said "your arrangance never seems to amaze me" to Hanley.

LMAO YES. That was one of my favorite things to ever happen anywhere. He even used the wrong "your"... he said "you're arrangance never seems to amaze me" hahahahah

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby prophet » Dec 12, '13, 11:25 am

PorkChop wrote:I think the winner is when someone said "your arrangance never seems to amaze me" to Hanley.

When did this happen? :lol

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby Everlong » Dec 12, '13, 11:27 am

prophet wrote:

It was a couple years ago on WWE-Club. I can't even remember who it was any more... I wanna say it was keenan but it could have been someone else? Anyway, the person was just really pissed at Hanley for presenting a sound, logical argument in a wrestling discussion post and that's what they said to him :lol I believe it was in his sig for months after that.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby Hanley! » Dec 12, '13, 1:15 pm

The entire quote was actually: "Sometimes you're arrangance never seems to amaze me." :lol It might be the most accidental grammatical errors ever seen in one sentence.

He didn't actually post it on the club either, the guy was apparently angry enough to look for me on Bebo (back when Bebo was a thing people used) and he posted it on my wall there. I died laughing.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Messiah » Dec 28, '13, 11:59 am

Everlong wrote:
prophet wrote:

It was a couple years ago on WWE-Club. I can't even remember who it was any more... I wanna say it was keenan but it could have been someone else? Anyway, the person was just really pissed at Hanley for presenting a sound, logical argument in a wrestling discussion post and that's what they said to him :lol I believe it was in his sig for months after that.

I think it was the guy who would always put " :P " at the end of his posts. Some smiley he would always put if not that one.

Actually, no, it was the one where the smiley pointed his 2 index fingers up. By himself, he made it the most annoying smiley on the board. I am positive he did it at the end of every single post.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby UTK » Dec 28, '13, 12:32 pm

I think themetalmessiah once called me "lol" as an insult.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59

Postby prophet » Dec 28, '13, 12:36 pm

I was once called a 'cum-guzzler/billy no-mates munter/chucklefuck/dickstickle/twatwaffle' on this very website! Albeit that was by Drake Bernard so I guess I have to just let it go :lol

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby Everlong » Dec 28, '13, 2:05 pm

Messiah wrote:
Everlong wrote:
prophet wrote:

I think it was the guy who would always put " :P " at the end of his posts. Some smiley he would always put if not that one.

Actually, no, it was the one where the smiley pointed his 2 index fingers up. By himself, he made it the most annoying smiley on the board. I am positive he did it at the end of every single post.

Ohhh you're thinking the edance smiley, it was Fairplay who always used it!

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby Locke » Dec 28, '13, 3:21 pm

I can't think of one I've received but here are two I've used since Middle School (admittedly, they sounded a lot more cool in Middle School because most people didn't know the meaning of the words yet):

"You're a piss infected cum bubble."

and

"You're just an old, dirty, over masturbated cunt flap."

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby Viazon » Dec 28, '13, 3:44 pm

I can't think of any specific ones, but the funniest ones are when I am playing in an online game against an adult who for some reason assumes I am a 13 year old.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby Buck » Dec 28, '13, 6:36 pm

Some guy once signed up to the SOS forum under the username "Thebuckgarglesjism".

It made me feel like I made a positive difference in the world.

I still think it was Tim. just saying.

Just kidding. Please don't ban me.

It was awesome though.

The Artist Formerly Known As Supakilla13.

Joined WWE-Club on September 10, 2003.

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A.
Buck Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 26

Postby PorkChop » Dec 29, '13, 9:28 am

Can't think of the best one, though I remember on WWE-Club I was told I'd feel like a fool when Anderson Silva destroyed Chris Weidman in their rematch, haha.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby Camstud » Dec 29, '13, 3:11 pm

I get tons of message after games of FIFA. None have ever been particularly witty but a few do make me laugh, one that sticks in my mind was:

"You lucky pussy fuck winner fuck you bastard pussy"

It reminded me of something out of East is East, just a broken sentence of pure rage :lol

prophet wrote:
HFX wrote:
Viazon wrote:Fuck Nandos. Go to the meat counter in Tescos. You can get a whole chicken for not that much. Ready cooked. Me and my friends used to get them all the time then just eat them in the car.

Man I always think you can't get more weird and then you say something else :lol

The image of Viazon and his equally odd mates all sat outside the supermarket eating chicken together in the car is too much :lol
Camstud None specified
B+ Player
B+ Player

Topics: 36

Postby prophet » Dec 29, '13, 3:18 pm

Camstud wrote:I get tons of message after games of FIFA. None have ever been particularly witty but a few do make me laugh, one that sticks in my mind was:

"You lucky pussy fuck winner fuck you bastard pussy"

It reminded me of something out of East is East, just a broken sentence of pure rage :lol

LMAO I get 'East is East' references all the time. They see I'm a Bradford fan and go ape-shit :lol

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby SortaCreative » Dec 29, '13, 5:18 pm

prophet wrote:"file complained for being a shit bradistani prick' - :clap

lolol

It's funny cos it's true :D

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54

Return to Gaming and Technology