It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 8:35 pm

All Bioshock games being remastered for next-gen

This is the place for gamers to talk about what they're playing, as well as for discussions about the latest tech and gadgets.

All Bioshock games being remastered for next-gen

Postby prophet » Jul 04, '16, 2:40 pm

Yay!

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: All Bioshock games being remastered for next-gen

Postby SlightlyJames » Jul 04, '16, 2:46 pm

Man, I feel like they should give this remaster stuff a break. The oldest of them is less than nine years old, they still look completely fine and they're not going to be different in any kind of meaningful way. Just seems like not having anything new to bring to the table so they want us to buy the shit we already bought again. :/

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 275

Postby JPG619 » Jul 04, '16, 3:23 pm

SlightlyJames wrote:Man, I feel like they should give this remaster stuff a break. The oldest of them is less than nine years old, they still look completely fine and they're not going to be different in any kind of meaningful way. Just seems like not having anything new to bring to the table so they want us to buy the shit we already bought again. :/

I think they want to get new fans to the series since there might be many people out there that never owned an older system so they can enjoy the game too. However we will see how it turns out.

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 29

Postby Everlong » Jul 05, '16, 7:44 am

SlightlyJames wrote:Man, I feel like they should give this remaster stuff a break. The oldest of them is less than nine years old, they still look completely fine and they're not going to be different in any kind of meaningful way. Just seems like not having anything new to bring to the table so they want us to buy the shit we already bought again. :/

I agree. It's a cool idea for games that are quite old and as a once-in-a-while sort of thing, but I hate that it's just given studios another way to get lazy with their games. Is new iP too much to ask for these days?

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Return to Gaming and Technology