It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 1:15 am

Microsoft Access - Relationships help!

This is the place for gamers to talk about what they're playing, as well as for discussions about the latest tech and gadgets.

Microsoft Access - Relationships help!

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Apr 07, '16, 2:42 pm

My brain still isn't sinking with information on Microsoft Access so I've watched some tutorials on Youtube which I've found helpful after undergoing a mental block with a database I've been tasked to create.

Now, I've got three tables set up. All three tables are information which, in our old database, flow nicely one by one. Using the relationships tab, I'm trying to link them together and found this video useful.

However, when I go back into one of my table's in datasheet view, I was expecting it to show the information from the other two tables in two rows underneath however it only seems to show one. I've looked into the relationships but I'm probably doing something wrong after just about grasping the concept of how relationships work (I've put some column headings from one table in another table to create a relationship).

Just not proving successful at the moment - help much appreciated!

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 519

Return to Gaming and Technology