It is currently: May 07, '24, 9:08 pm

Uncharted 4 Trailor

This is the place for gamers to talk about what they're playing, as well as for discussions about the latest tech and gadgets.

Uncharted 4 Trailor

Postby Twister » Feb 24, '16, 1:22 pm

https://www.facebook.com/playstationaccess/videos/1157028620988419/

I played through the Nathan Drake collection for the first time recently (just finishing second play through) and have fallen in love with the series, safe to say I can't wait for the next (and supposedly last) instalment of the series, it looks amazing.

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 56

Re: Uncharted 4 Trailor

Postby SlightlyJames » Feb 24, '16, 1:32 pm

Uncharted's usually a fun ride for one playthrough at least, tends to be super on rails a lot of the time and a lot of people don't like that. I don't mind so much, there's a lot to like in the games even if there's usually nothing groundbreaking. I won't buy this at full price but if I see it for £15 or something like that I could be tempted.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 275

Postby DBSoT » Feb 24, '16, 2:42 pm

I absolutely love the Uncharted series and this trailer made me extremely excited for "Thief's End." In the past however, I have waited to buy the game after the price went down. It has nothing to do with the quality of the game, but more to do with the game not having a ton of replay value. It is similar to "The Walking Dead" Tell Tale games, in that, the story is fantastic, but the game isn't particularity difficult and doesn't lead itself to constant replay. They did add an online multiplayer mode to the last game, so I hope they expand upon that.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Twister » Feb 24, '16, 4:16 pm

I doubt I'll get it on release unless I recieve it as a gift (damn my birthday being in March), can't really justify paying more than £30 on a game nowadays. Saying that if I get some birthday money then I may consider using that, or I'll wait a couple of months for it to come down in price - since we only got our ps4 at Christmas we're still spoilt for choice and we still have quite a long list of games we want to play.

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author
Topics: 56

Return to Gaming and Technology