It is currently: May 27, '24, 2:02 pm

A Link Between Worlds

This is the place for gamers to talk about what they're playing, as well as for discussions about the latest tech and gadgets.

A Link Between Worlds

Postby Settee » Nov 24, '13, 1:15 pm

Anyone played this yet? I really want to play it, but I don't have a 3ds. I'm considering going out and getting a 3ds and this game once I get paid, Is it worth getting? I have heard good things about the game, but wanna hear from more people before I decide.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 49

Re: A Link Between Worlds

Postby JDD » Nov 24, '13, 1:18 pm

Im going to pick it up hopefully sometime this week, if not thenChristmas maybe. Im super hyped for it and have heard nothing but good things so far.

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 78

Postby Settee » Nov 24, '13, 1:20 pm

jdd123 wrote:Im going to pick it up hopefully sometime this week, if not thenChristmas maybe. Im super hyped for it and have heard nothing but good things so far.

I've wanted to get it since I heard they were making a sequel to A Link to the Past, which is one of my all time favorite games. I just need a 3ds first, which I'm not sure if it is worth it or not.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topic Author

Postby JDD » Nov 24, '13, 1:31 pm

Settee321 wrote:
jdd123 wrote:Im going to pick it up hopefully sometime this week, if not thenChristmas maybe. Im super hyped for it and have heard nothing but good things so far.

I've wanted to get it since I heard they were making a sequel to A Link to the Past, which is one of my all time favorite games. I just need a 3ds first, which I'm not sure if it is worth it or not.

Definatley worth it. Ive had my 3DS since last christmas and have played a bunch of great games. Fire Emblem: Awakening, DonkeyKong Country Returns, the 3D versions of Star Fox 64 and Ocarina of Time, Mario 3D Land, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and a bunch more. Theres also a bunch of downloadable indie games that are really fun. If i were you i would buy the one that comes with Link Between Worlds installed.

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby Settee » Nov 24, '13, 4:56 pm

jdd123 wrote:
Settee321 wrote:

Definatley worth it. Ive had my 3DS since last christmas and have played a bunch of great games. Fire Emblem: Awakening, DonkeyKong Country Returns, the 3D versions of Star Fox 64 and Ocarina of Time, Mario 3D Land, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and a bunch more. Theres also a bunch of downloadable indie games that are really fun. If i were you i would buy the one that comes with Link Between Worlds installed.

Good to know, I'm thinking I will get one on payday.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topic Author

Postby Settee » Dec 01, '13, 8:26 pm

So after playing this game for a few day, I would rate this game 9/10. They did an amazing job at giving the game an oldschool nostalgia feel, while giving it a modern touch. I would recommend this game for any oldschool zelda fan.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topic Author

Return to Gaming and Technology